October 十月 2019
BIBLE VERSE OF THE MONTH 每月金句
敬畏耶和華是智慧的開端； 凡遵行他命令的是聰明人。 耶和華是永遠當讚美的！
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; all those who practice it have a good understanding. His praise endures forever!
Psalm 詩篇 111:10
雅各書 3:13–18(CUV)James 3:13–18(ESV)
13. 你們中間誰是有智慧有見識的呢？他就當在智慧的溫柔上顯出他的善行來。14. 你們心裏若懷著苦毒的嫉妒和紛爭，就不可自誇，也不可說謊話抵擋真道。15. 這樣的智慧不是從上頭來的，乃是屬地的，屬情慾的，屬鬼魔的。16. 在何處有嫉妒、紛爭，就在何處有擾亂和各樣的壞事。17. 惟獨從上頭來的智慧，先是清潔，後是和平，溫良柔順，滿有憐憫，多結善果，沒有偏見，沒有假冒。18. 並且使人和平的，是用和平所栽種的義果。
13. Who is wise and understanding among you? By his good conduct let him show his works in the meekness of wisdom. 14. But if you have bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast and be false to the truth. 15. This is not the wisdom that comes down from above, but is earthly, unspiritual, demonic. 16. For where jealousy and selfish ambition exist, there will be disorder and every vile practice. 17. But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, impartial and sincere. 18. And a harvest of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.
出埃及記 20:1–21(CUV)Exodus 20:1–21(ESV)
1. 上帝吩咐這一切的話說：2. 「我是耶和華－你的上帝，曾將你從埃及地為奴之家領出來。3. 「除了我以外，你不可有別的神。4. 「不可為自己雕刻偶像，也不可做甚麼形像彷彿上天、下地，和地底下、水中的百物。5. 不可跪拜那些像，也不可事奉它，因為我耶和華－你的上帝是忌邪的上帝。恨我的，我必追討他的罪，自父及子，直到三四代；6. 愛我、守我誡命的，我必向他們發慈愛，直到千代。7. 「不可妄稱耶和華－你上帝的名；因為妄稱耶和華名的，耶和華必不以他為無罪。8. 「當記念安息日，守為聖日。9. 六日要勞碌做你一切的工，10. 但第七日是向耶和華－你上帝當守的安息日。這一日你和你的兒女、僕婢、牲畜，並你城裏寄居的客旅，無論何工都不可做；11. 因為六日之內，耶和華造天、地、海，和其中的萬物，第七日便安息，所以耶和華賜福與安息日，定為聖日。12. 「當孝敬父母，使你的日子在耶和華－你上帝所賜你的地上得以長久。13. 「不可殺人。14. 「不可姦淫。15. 「不可偷盜。16. 「不可作假見證陷害人。17. 「不可貪戀人的房屋；也不可貪戀人的妻子、僕婢、牛驢，並他一切所有的。」18. 眾百姓見雷轟、閃電、角聲、山上冒煙，就都發顫，遠遠地站立，19. 對摩西說：「求你和我們說話，我們必聽；不要上帝和我們說話，恐怕我們死亡。」20. 摩西對百姓說：「不要懼怕；因為上帝降臨是要試驗你們，叫你們時常敬畏他，不致犯罪。」21. 於是百姓遠遠地站立；摩西就挨近上帝所在的幽暗之中。
1. And God spoke all these words, saying, 2. "I am the Lordyour God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. 3. "You shall have no other gods before me. 4. "You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. 5. You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the Lordyour God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me, 6. but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments. 7. "You shall not take the name of the Lordyour God in vain, for the Lordwill not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. 8. "Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. 9. Six days you shall labor, and do all your work, 10. but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the Lordyour God. On it you shall not do any work, you, or your son, or your daughter, your male servant, or your female servant, or your livestock, or the sojourner who is within your gates. 11. For in six days the Lordmade heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy. 12. "Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long in the land that the Lordyour God is giving you. 13. "You shall not murder. 14. "You shall not commit adultery. 15. "You shall not steal. 16. "You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor. 17. "You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his male servant, or his female servant, or his ox, or his donkey, or anything that is your neighbor's." 18. Now when all the people saw the thunder and the flashes of lightning and the sound of the trumpet and the mountain smoking, the people were afraid and trembled, and they stood far off 19. and said to Moses, "You speak to us, and we will listen; but do not let God speak to us, lest we die." 20. Moses said to the people, "Do not fear, for God has come to test you, that the fear of him may be before you, that you may not sin." 21. The people stood far off, while Moses drew near to the thick darkness where God was.
出埃及記 23:1–13(CUV)Exodus 23:1–13(ESV)
1. 「不可隨夥佈散謠言；不可與惡人連手妄作見證。2. 不可隨眾行惡；不可在爭訟的事上隨眾偏行，作見證屈枉正直；3. 也不可在爭訟的事上偏護窮人。4. 「若遇見你仇敵的牛或驢失迷了路，總要牽回來交給他。5. 若看見恨你人的驢壓臥在重馱之下，不可走開，務要和驢主一同抬開重馱。6. 「不可在窮人爭訟的事上屈枉正直。7. 當遠離虛假的事。不可殺無辜和有義的人，因我必不以惡人為義。8. 不可受賄賂；因為賄賂能叫明眼人變瞎了，又能顛倒義人的話。9. 「不可欺壓寄居的；因為你們在埃及地作過寄居的，知道寄居的心。」10. 「六年你要耕種田地，收藏土產，11. 只是第七年要叫地歇息，不耕不種，使你民中的窮人有吃的；他們所剩下的，野獸可以吃。你的葡萄園和橄欖園也要照樣辦理。12. 「六日你要做工，第七日要安息，使牛、驢可以歇息，並使你婢女的兒子和寄居的都可以舒暢。13. 「凡我對你們說的話，你們要謹守。別神的名，你不可提，也不可從你口中傳說。」
1. "You shall not spread a false report. You shall not join hands with a wicked man to be a malicious witness. 2. You shall not fall in with the many to do evil, nor shall you bear witness in a lawsuit, siding with the many, so as to pervert justice, 3. nor shall you be partial to a poor man in his lawsuit. 4. "If you meet your enemy's ox or his donkey going astray, you shall bring it back to him. 5. If you see the donkey of one who hates you lying down under its burden, you shall refrain from leaving him with it; you shall rescue it with him. 6. "You shall not pervert the justice due to your poor in his lawsuit. 7. Keep far from a false charge, and do not kill the innocent and righteous, for I will not acquit the wicked. 8. And you shall take no bribe, for a bribe blinds the clear-sighted and subverts the cause of those who are in the right. 9. "You shall not oppress a sojourner. You know the heart of a sojourner, for you were sojourners in the land of Egypt. 10. "For six years you shall sow your land and gather in its yield, 11. but the seventh year you shall let it rest and lie fallow, that the poor of your people may eat; and what they leave the beasts of the field may eat. You shall do likewise with your vineyard, and with your olive orchard. 12. "Six days you shall do your work, but on the seventh day you shall rest; that your ox and your donkey may have rest, and the son of your servant woman, and the alien, may be refreshed. 13. "Pay attention to all that I have said to you, and make no mention of the names of other gods, nor let it be heard on your lips.
民數記 27:1–11(CUV)Numbers 27:1–11(ESV)
1. 屬約瑟的兒子瑪拿西的各族，有瑪拿西的玄孫，瑪吉的曾孫，基列的孫子，希弗的兒子西羅非哈的女兒，名叫瑪拉、挪阿、曷拉、密迦、得撒。她們前來，2. 站在會幕門口，在摩西和祭司以利亞撒，並眾首領與全會眾面前，說：3. 「我們的父親死在曠野。他不與可拉同黨聚集攻擊耶和華，是在自己罪中死的；他也沒有兒子。4. 為甚麼因我們的父親沒有兒子就把他的名從他族中除掉呢？求你們在我們父親的弟兄中分給我們產業。」5. 於是，摩西將她們的案件呈到耶和華面前。6. 耶和華曉諭摩西說：7. 「西羅非哈的女兒說得有理。你定要在她們父親的弟兄中，把地分給她們為業；要將她們父親的產業歸給她們。8. 你也要曉諭以色列人說：『人若死了沒有兒子，就要把他的產業歸給他的女兒。9. 他若沒有女兒，就要把他的產業給他的弟兄。10. 他若沒有弟兄，就要把他的產業給他父親的弟兄。11. 他父親若沒有弟兄，就要把他的產業給他族中最近的親屬，他便要得為業。』這要作以色列人的律例典章，是照耶和華吩咐摩西的。」
1. Then drew near the daughters of Zelophehad the son of Hepher, son of Gilead, son of Machir, son of Manasseh, from the clans of Manasseh the son of Joseph. The names of his daughters were: Mahlah, Noah, Hoglah, Milcah, and Tirzah. 2. And they stood before Moses and before Eleazar the priest and before the chiefs and all the congregation, at the entrance of the tent of meeting, saying, 3. "Our father died in the wilderness. He was not among the company of those who gathered themselves together against the Lordin the company of Korah, but died for his own sin. And he had no sons. 4. Why should the name of our father be taken away from his clan because he had no son? Give to us a possession among our father's brothers." 5. Moses brought their case before the Lord. 6. And the Lordsaid to Moses, 7. "The daughters of Zelophehad are right. You shall give them possession of an inheritance among their father's brothers and transfer the inheritance of their father to them. 8. And you shall speak to the people of Israel, saying, ‘If a man dies and has no son, then you shall transfer his inheritance to his daughter. 9. And if he has no daughter, then you shall give his inheritance to his brothers. 10. And if he has no brothers, then you shall give his inheritance to his father's brothers. 11. And if his father has no brothers, then you shall give his inheritance to the nearest kinsman of his clan, and he shall possess it. And it shall be for the people of Israel a statute and rule, as the Lordcommanded Moses.' "
撒母耳記上 25:2–35(CUV)1 Samuel 25:2–35(ESV)
2. 在瑪雲有一個人，他的產業在迦密，是一個大富戶，有三千綿羊，一千山羊；他正在迦密剪羊毛。3. 那人名叫拿八，是迦勒族的人；他的妻名叫亞比該，是聰明俊美的婦人。拿八為人剛愎凶惡。4. 大衛在曠野聽見說拿八剪羊毛，5. 大衛就打發十個僕人，吩咐他們說：「你們上迦密去見拿八，提我的名問他安。6. 要對那富戶如此說：『願你平安，願你家平安，願你一切所有的都平安。7. 現在我聽說有人為你剪羊毛，你的牧人在迦密的時候和我們在一處，我們沒有欺負他們，他們也未曾失落甚麼。8. 可以問你的僕人，他們必告訴你。所以願我的僕人在你眼前蒙恩，因為是在好日子來的。求你隨手取點賜與僕人和你兒子大衛。』」9. 大衛的僕人到了，將這話提大衛的名都告訴了拿八，就住了口。10. 拿八回答大衛的僕人說：「大衛是誰？耶西的兒子是誰？近來悖逆主人奔逃的僕人甚多，11. 我豈可將飲食和為我剪羊毛人所宰的肉給我不知道從哪裏來的人呢？」12. 大衛的僕人就轉身從原路回去，照這話告訴大衛。13. 大衛向跟隨他的人說：「你們各人都要帶上刀！」眾人就都帶上刀，大衛也帶上刀。跟隨大衛上去的約有四百人，留下二百人看守器具。14. 有拿八的一個僕人告訴拿八的妻亞比該說：「大衛從曠野打發使者來問我主人的安，主人卻辱罵他們。15. 但是那些人待我們甚好；我們在田野與他們來往的時候，沒有受他們的欺負，也未曾失落甚麼。16. 我們在他們那裏牧羊的時候，他們晝夜作我們的保障。17. 所以你當籌劃，看怎樣行才好；不然，禍患定要臨到我主人和他全家。他性情凶暴，無人敢與他說話。」18. 亞比該急忙將二百餅，兩皮袋酒，五隻收拾好了的羊，五細亞烘好了的穗子，一百葡萄餅，二百無花果餅，都馱在驢上，19. 對僕人說：「你們前頭走，我隨著你們去。」這事她卻沒有告訴丈夫拿八。20. 亞比該騎著驢，正下山坡，見大衛和跟隨他的人從對面下來，亞比該就迎接他們。21. 大衛曾說：「我在曠野為那人看守所有的，以致他一樣不失落，實在是徒然了！他向我以惡報善。22. 凡屬拿八的男丁，我若留一個到明日早晨，願上帝重重降罰與我！」23. 亞比該見大衛，便急忙下驢，在大衛面前臉伏於地叩拜，24. 俯伏在大衛的腳前，說：「我主啊，願這罪歸我！求你容婢女向你進言，更求你聽婢女的話。25. 我主不要理這壞人拿八，他的性情與他的名相稱；他名叫拿八，他為人果然愚頑。但我主所打發的僕人，婢女並沒有看見。26. 我主啊，耶和華既然阻止你親手報仇，取流血的罪，所以我指著永生的耶和華、又敢在你面前起誓說：『願你的仇敵和謀害你的人都像拿八一樣。』27. 如今求你將婢女送來的禮物給跟隨你的僕人。28. 求你饒恕婢女的罪過。耶和華必為我主建立堅固的家，因我主為耶和華爭戰；並且在你平生的日子查不出有甚麼過來。29. 雖有人起來追逼你，尋索你的性命，你的性命卻在耶和華－你的上帝那裏蒙保護，如包裹寶器一樣；你仇敵的性命，耶和華必拋去，如用機弦甩石一樣。30. 我主現在若不親手報仇流無辜人的血，到了耶和華照所應許你的話賜福與你，立你作以色列的王，那時我主必不致心裏不安，覺得良心有虧。耶和華賜福與我主的時候，求你記念婢女。」32. 大衛對亞比該說：「耶和華－以色列的上帝是應當稱頌的，因為他今日使你來迎接我。33. 你和你的見識也當稱讚；因為你今日攔阻我親手報仇、流人的血。34. 我指著阻止我加害於你的耶和華－以色列永生的上帝起誓，你若不速速地來迎接我，到明日早晨，凡屬拿八的男丁必定不留一個。」35. 大衛受了亞比該送來的禮物，就對她說：「我聽了你的話，准了你的情面，你可以平平安安地回家吧！」
2. And there was a man in Maon whose business was in Carmel. The man was very rich; he had three thousand sheep and a thousand goats. He was shearing his sheep in Carmel. 3. Now the name of the man was Nabal, and the name of his wife Abigail. The woman was discerning and beautiful, but the man was harsh and badly behaved; he was a Calebite. 4. David heard in the wilderness that Nabal was shearing his sheep. 5. So David sent ten young men. And David said to the young men, "Go up to Carmel, and go to Nabal and greet him in my name. 6. And thus you shall greet him: ‘Peace be to you, and peace be to your house, and peace be to all that you have. 7. I hear that you have shearers. Now your shepherds have been with us, and we did them no harm, and they missed nothing all the time they were in Carmel. 8. Ask your young men, and they will tell you. Therefore let my young men find favor in your eyes, for we come on a feast day. Please give whatever you have at hand to your servants and to your son David.' " 9. When David's young men came, they said all this to Nabal in the name of David, and then they waited. 10. And Nabal answered David's servants, "Who is David? Who is the son of Jesse? There are many servants these days who are breaking away from their masters. 11. Shall I take my bread and my water and my meat that I have killed for my shearers and give it to men who come from I do not know where?" 12. So David's young men turned away and came back and told him all this. 13. And David said to his men, "Every man strap on his sword!" And every man of them strapped on his sword. David also strapped on his sword. And about four hundred men went up after David, while two hundred remained with the baggage. 14. But one of the young men told Abigail, Nabal's wife, "Behold, David sent messengers out of the wilderness to greet our master, and he railed at them. 15. Yet the men were very good to us, and we suffered no harm, and we did not miss anything when we were in the fields, as long as we went with them. 16. They were a wall to us both by night and by day, all the while we were with them keeping the sheep. 17. Now therefore know this and consider what you should do, for harm is determined against our master and against all his house, and he is such a worthless man that one cannot speak to him." 18. Then Abigail made haste and took two hundred loaves and two skins of wine and five sheep already prepared and five seahs of parched grain and a hundred clusters of raisins and two hundred cakes of figs, and laid them on donkeys. 19. And she said to her young men, "Go on before me; behold, I come after you." But she did not tell her husband Nabal. 20. And as she rode on the donkey and came down under cover of the mountain, behold, David and his men came down toward her, and she met them. 21. Now David had said, "Surely in vain have I guarded all that this fellow has in the wilderness, so that nothing was missed of all that belonged to him, and he has returned me evil for good. 22. God do so to the enemies of David and more also, if by morning I leave so much as one male of all who belong to him." 23. When Abigail saw David, she hurried and got down from the donkey and fell before David on her face and bowed to the ground. 24. She fell at his feet and said, "On me alone, my lord, be the guilt. Please let your servant speak in your ears, and hear the words of your servant. 25. Let not my lord regard this worthless fellow, Nabal, for as his name is, so is he. Nabal is his name, and folly is with him. But I your servant did not see the young men of my lord, whom you sent. 26. Now then, my lord, as the Lordlives, and as your soul lives, because the Lordhas restrained you from bloodguilt and from saving with your own hand, now then let your enemies and those who seek to do evil to my lord be as Nabal. 27. And now let this present that your servant has brought to my lord be given to the young men who follow my lord. 28. Please forgive the trespass of your servant. For the Lordwill certainly make my lord a sure house, because my lord is fighting the battles of the Lord, and evil shall not be found in you so long as you live. 29. If men rise up to pursue you and to seek your life, the life of my lord shall be bound in the bundle of the living in the care of the Lordyour God. And the lives of your enemies he shall sling out as from the hollow of a sling. 30. And when the Lordhas done to my lord according to all the good that he has spoken concerning you and has appointed you prince over Israel, 31. my lord shall have no cause of grief or pangs of conscience for having shed blood without cause or for my lord working salvation himself. And when the Lordhas dealt well with my lord, then remember your servant." 32. And David said to Abigail, "Blessed be the Lord, the God of Israel, who sent you this day to meet me! 33. Blessed be your discretion, and blessed be you, who have kept me this day from bloodguilt and from working salvation with my own hand! 34. For as surely as the Lord, the God of Israel, lives, who has restrained me from hurting you, unless you had hurried and come to meet me, truly by morning there had not been left to Nabal so much as one male." 35. Then David received from her hand what she had brought him. And he said to her, "Go up in peace to your house. See, I have obeyed your voice, and I have granted your petition."
哥林多前書 11:17–34(CUV)1 Corinthians 11:17–34(ESV)
17. 我現今吩咐你們的話，不是稱讚你們；因為你們聚會不是受益，乃是招損。18. 第一，我聽說，你們聚會的時候彼此分門別類，我也稍微地信這話。19. 在你們中間不免有分門結黨的事，好叫那些有經驗的人顯明出來。20. 你們聚會的時候，算不得吃主的晚餐；21. 因為吃的時候，各人先吃自己的飯，甚至這個飢餓，那個酒醉。22. 你們要吃喝，難道沒有家嗎？還是藐視上帝的教會，叫那沒有的羞愧呢？我向你們可怎麼說呢？可因此稱讚你們嗎？我不稱讚！23. 我當日傳給你們的，原是從主領受的，就是主耶穌被賣的那一夜，拿起餅來，24. 祝謝了，就擘開，說：「這是我的身體，為你們捨的，你們應當如此行，為的是記念我。」25. 飯後，也照樣拿起杯來，說：「這杯是用我的血所立的新約，你們每逢喝的時候，要如此行，為的是記念我。」26. 你們每逢吃這餅，喝這杯，是表明主的死，直等到他來。27. 所以，無論何人，不按理吃主的餅，喝主的杯，就是干犯主的身、主的血了。28. 人應當自己省察，然後吃這餅、喝這杯。29. 因為人吃喝，若不分辨是主的身體，就是吃喝自己的罪了。30. 因此，在你們中間有好些軟弱的與患病的，死的也不少。31. 我們若是先分辨自己，就不至於受審。32. 我們受審的時候，乃是被主懲治，免得我們和世人一同定罪。33. 所以我弟兄們，你們聚會吃的時候，要彼此等待。34. 若有人飢餓，可以在家裏先吃，免得你們聚會，自己取罪。其餘的事，我來的時候再安排。
17. But in the following instructions I do not commend you, because when you come together it is not for the better but for the worse. 18. For, in the first place, when you come together as a church, I hear that there are divisions among you. And I believe it in part, 19. for there must be factions among you in order that those who are genuine among you may be recognized. 20. When you come together, it is not the Lord's supper that you eat. 21. For in eating, each one goes ahead with his own meal. One goes hungry, another gets drunk. 22. What! Do you not have houses to eat and drink in? Or do you despise the church of God and humiliate those who have nothing? What shall I say to you? Shall I commend you in this? No, I will not. 23. For I received from the Lord what I also delivered to you, that the Lord Jesus on the night when he was betrayed took bread, 24. and when he had given thanks, he broke it, and said, "This is my body, which is for you. Do this in remembrance of me." 25. In the same way also he took the cup, after supper, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood. Do this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of me." 26. For as often as you eat this bread and drink the cup, you proclaim the Lord's death until he comes. 27. Whoever, therefore, eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty concerning the body and blood of the Lord. 28. Let a person examine himself, then, and so eat of the bread and drink of the cup. 29. For anyone who eats and drinks without discerning the body eats and drinks judgment on himself. 30. That is why many of you are weak and ill, and some have died. 31. But if we judged ourselves truly, we would not be judged. 32. But when we are judged by the Lord, we are disciplined so that we may not be condemned along with the world. 33. So then, my brothers, when you come together to eat, wait for one another— 34. if anyone is hungry, let him eat at home—so that when you come together it will not be for judgment. About the other things I will give directions when I come.
以賽亞書 28:14–29(CUV)Isaiah 28:14–29(ESV)
14. 所以，你們這些褻慢的人，就是轄管住在耶路撒冷這百姓的，要聽耶和華的話。15. 你們曾說：我們與死亡立約，與陰間結盟；敵軍如水漲漫經過的時候，必不臨到我們；因我們以謊言為避所，在虛假以下藏身。16. 所以，主耶和華如此說：看哪，我在錫安放一塊石頭作為根基，是試驗過的石頭，是穩固根基，寶貴的房角石；信靠的人必不著急。17. 我必以公平為準繩，以公義為線鉈。冰雹必沖去謊言的避所；大水必漫過藏身之處。18. 你們與死亡所立的約必然廢掉，與陰間所結的盟必立不住。敵軍如水漲漫經過的時候，你們必被他踐踏；19. 每逢經過必將你們擄去。因為每早晨他必經過，白晝黑夜都必如此。明白傳言的必受驚恐。20. 原來，床榻短，使人不能舒身；被窩窄，使人不能遮體。21. 耶和華必興起，像在毗拉心山；他必發怒，像在基遍谷，好做成他的工，就是非常的工；成就他的事，就是奇異的事。22. 現在你們不可褻慢，恐怕捆你們的綁索更結實了；因為我從主－萬軍之耶和華那裏聽見，已經決定在全地上施行滅絕的事。23. 你們當側耳聽我的聲音，留心聽我的言語。24. 那耕地為要撒種的，豈是常常耕地呢？豈是常常開墾耙地呢？25. 他拉平了地面，豈不就撒種小茴香，播種大茴香，按行列種小麥，在定處種大麥，在田邊種粗麥呢？26. 因為他的上帝教導他務農相宜，並且指教他。27. 原來打小茴香，不用尖利的器具，軋大茴香，也不用碌碡；但用杖打小茴香，用棍打大茴香。28. 做餅的糧食是用磨磨碎，因它不必常打；雖用碌碡和馬打散，卻不磨它。29. 這也是出於萬軍之耶和華－他的謀略奇妙；他的智慧廣大。
14. Therefore hear the word of the Lord, you scoffers, who rule this people in Jerusalem! 15. Because you have said, "We have made a covenant with death, and with Sheol we have an agreement, when the overwhelming whip passes through it will not come to us, for we have made lies our refuge, and in falsehood we have taken shelter"; 16. therefore thus says the Lord God, "Behold, I am the one who has laid as a foundation in Zion, a stone, a tested stone, a precious cornerstone, of a sure foundation: ‘Whoever believes will not be in haste.' 17. And I will make justice the line, and righteousness the plumb line; and hail will sweep away the refuge of lies, and waters will overwhelm the shelter." 18. Then your covenant with death will be annulled, and your agreement with Sheol will not stand; when the overwhelming scourge passes through, you will be beaten down by it. 19. As often as it passes through it will take you; for morning by morning it will pass through, by day and by night; and it will be sheer terror to understand the message. 20. For the bed is too short to stretch oneself on, and the covering too narrow to wrap oneself in. 21. For the Lordwill rise up as on Mount Perazim; as in the Valley of Gibeon he will be roused; to do his deed—strange is his deed! and to work his work—alien is his work! 22. Now therefore do not scoff, lest your bonds be made strong; for I have heard a decree of destruction from the Lord Godof hosts against the whole land. 23. Give ear, and hear my voice; give attention, and hear my speech. 24. Does he who plows for sowing plow continually? Does he continually open and harrow his ground? 25. When he has leveled its surface, does he not scatter dill, sow cumin, and put in wheat in rows and barley in its proper place, and emmer as the border? 26. For he is rightly instructed; his God teaches him. 27. Dill is not threshed with a threshing sledge, nor is a cart wheel rolled over cumin, but dill is beaten out with a stick, and cumin with a rod. 28. Does one crush grain for bread? No, he does not thresh it forever; when he drives his cart wheel over it with his horses, he does not crush it. 29. This also comes from the Lordof hosts; he is wonderful in counsel and excellent in wisdom.
以賽亞書 32:1–20(CUV)Isaiah 32:1–20(ESV)
1. 看哪，必有一王憑公義行政；必有首領藉公平掌權。2. 必有一人像避風所和避暴雨的隱密處，又像河流在乾旱之地，像大磐石的影子在疲乏之地。3. 那能看的人，眼不再昏迷；能聽的人，耳必得聽聞。4. 冒失人的心必明白知識；結吧人的舌必說話通快。5. 愚頑人不再稱為高明；吝嗇人不再稱為大方。6. 因為愚頑人必說愚頑話，心裏想作罪孽，慣行褻瀆的事，說錯謬的話攻擊耶和華，使飢餓的人無食可吃，使口渴的人無水可喝。7. 吝嗇人所用的法子是惡的；他圖謀惡計，用謊言毀滅謙卑人；窮乏人講公理的時候，他也是這樣行。8. 高明人卻謀高明事，在高明事上也必永存。9. 安逸的婦女啊，起來聽我的聲音！無慮的女子啊，側耳聽我的言語！10. 無慮的女子啊，再過一年多，必受騷擾；因為無葡萄可摘，無果子可收。11. 安逸的婦女啊，要戰兢；無慮的女子啊，要受騷擾。脫去衣服，赤著身體，腰束麻布。12. 她們必為美好的田地和多結果的葡萄樹，搥胸哀哭。13. 荊棘蒺藜必長在我百姓的地上，又長在歡樂的城中和一切快樂的房屋上。14. 因為宮殿必被撇下，多民的城必被離棄；山岡望樓永為洞穴，作野驢所喜樂的，為羊群的草場。15. 等到聖靈從上澆灌我們，曠野就變為肥田，肥田看如樹林。16. 那時，公平要居在曠野；公義要居在肥田。17. 公義的果效必是平安；公義的效驗必是平穩，直到永遠。18. 我的百姓必住在平安的居所，安穩的住處，平靜的安歇所。19. （ 但要降冰雹打倒樹林；城必全然拆平。）20. 你們在各水邊撒種、牧放牛驢的有福了！
1. Behold, a king will reign in righteousness, and princes will rule in justice. 2. Each will be like a hiding place from the wind, a shelter from the storm, like streams of water in a dry place, like the shade of a great rock in a weary land. 3. Then the eyes of those who see will not be closed, and the ears of those who hear will give attention. 4. The heart of the hasty will understand and know, and the tongue of the stammerers will hasten to speak distinctly. 5. The fool will no more be called noble, nor the scoundrel said to be honorable. 6. For the fool speaks folly, and his heart is busy with iniquity, to practice ungodliness, to utter error concerning the Lord, to leave the craving of the hungry unsatisfied, and to deprive the thirsty of drink. 7. As for the scoundrel—his devices are evil; he plans wicked schemes to ruin the poor with lying words, even when the plea of the needy is right. 8. But he who is noble plans noble things, and on noble things he stands. 9. Rise up, you women who are at ease, hear my voice; you complacent daughters, give ear to my speech. 10. In little more than a year you will shudder, you complacent women; for the grape harvest fails, the fruit harvest will not come. 11. Tremble, you women who are at ease, shudder, you complacent ones; strip, and make yourselves bare, and tie sackcloth around your waist. 12. Beat your breasts for the pleasant fields, for the fruitful vine, 13. for the soil of my people growing up in thorns and briers, yes, for all the joyous houses in the exultant city. 14. For the palace is forsaken, the populous city deserted; the hill and the watchtower will become dens forever, a joy of wild donkeys, a pasture of flocks; 15. until the Spirit is poured upon us from on high, and the wilderness becomes a fruitful field, and the fruitful field is deemed a forest. 16. Then justice will dwell in the wilderness, and righteousness abide in the fruitful field. 17. And the effect of righteousness will be peace, and the result of righteousness, quietness and trust forever. 18. My people will abide in a peaceful habitation, in secure dwellings, and in quiet resting places. 19. And it will hail when the forest falls down, and the city will be utterly laid low. 20. Happy are you who sow beside all waters, who let the feet of the ox and the donkey range free.
以賽亞書 56:1–12(CUV)Isaiah 56:1–12(ESV)
1. 耶和華如此說：你們當守公平，行公義；因我的救恩臨近，我的公義將要顯現。2. 謹守安息日而不干犯，禁止己手而不作惡；如此行、如此持守的人便為有福。3. 與耶和華聯合的外邦人不要說：耶和華必定將我從他民中分別出來。太監也不要說：我是枯樹。4. 因為耶和華如此說：那些謹守我的安息日，揀選我所喜悅的事，持守我約的太監，5. 我必使他們在我殿中，在我牆內，有記念，有名號，比有兒女的更美。我必賜他們永遠的名，不能剪除。6. 還有那些與耶和華聯合的外邦人，要事奉他，要愛耶和華的名，要作他的僕人－就是凡守安息日不干犯，又持守他約的人。7. 我必領他們到我的聖山，使他們在禱告我的殿中喜樂。他們的燔祭和平安祭，在我壇上必蒙悅納，因我的殿必稱為萬民禱告的殿。8. 主耶和華，就是招聚以色列被趕散的，說：在這被招聚的人以外，我還要招聚別人歸併他們。9. 田野的諸獸都來吞吃吧！林中的諸獸也要如此。10. 他看守的人是瞎眼的，都沒有知識，都是啞巴狗，不能叫喚；但知做夢，躺臥，貪睡，11. 這些狗貪食，不知飽足。這些牧人不能明白－各人偏行己路，各從各方求自己的利益。12. 他們說：來吧！我去拿酒，我們飽飲濃酒；明日必和今日一樣，就是宴樂無量極大之日。
1. Thus says the Lord: "Keep justice, and do righteousness, for soon my salvation will come, and my righteousness be revealed. 2. Blessed is the man who does this, and the son of man who holds it fast, who keeps the Sabbath, not profaning it, and keeps his hand from doing any evil." 3. Let not the foreigner who has joined himself to the Lordsay, "The Lordwill surely separate me from his people"; and let not the eunuch say, "Behold, I am a dry tree." 4. For thus says the Lord: "To the eunuchs who keep my Sabbaths, who choose the things that please me and hold fast my covenant, 5. I will give in my house and within my walls a monument and a name better than sons and daughters; I will give them an everlasting name that shall not be cut off. 6. "And the foreigners who join themselves to the Lord, to minister to him, to love the name of the Lord, and to be his servants, everyone who keeps the Sabbath and does not profane it, and holds fast my covenant— 7. these I will bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer; their burnt offerings and their sacrifices will be accepted on my altar; for my house shall be called a house of prayer for all peoples." 8. The Lord God, who gathers the outcasts of Israel, declares, "I will gather yet others to him besides those already gathered." 9. All you beasts of the field, come to devour— all you beasts in the forest. 10. His watchmen are blind; they are all without knowledge; they are all silent dogs; they cannot bark, dreaming, lying down, loving to slumber. 11. The dogs have a mighty appetite; they never have enough. But they are shepherds who have no understanding; they have all turned to their own way, each to his own gain, one and all. 12. "Come," they say, "let me get wine; let us fill ourselves with strong drink; and tomorrow will be like this day, great beyond measure."
以賽亞書 58:1–14(CUV)Isaiah 58:1–14(ESV)
1. 你要大聲喊叫，不可止息；揚起聲來，好像吹角。向我百姓說明他們的過犯；向雅各家說明他們的罪惡。2. 他們天天尋求我，樂意明白我的道，好像行義的國民，不離棄他們上帝的典章，向我求問公義的判語，喜悅親近上帝。3. 他們說：我們禁食，你為何不看見呢？我們刻苦己心，你為何不理會呢？看哪，你們禁食的日子仍求利益，勒逼人為你們做苦工。4. 你們禁食，卻互相爭競，以凶惡的拳頭打人。你們今日禁食，不得使你們的聲音聽聞於上。5. 這樣禁食豈是我所揀選、使人刻苦己心的日子嗎？豈是叫人垂頭像葦子，用麻布和爐灰鋪在他以下嗎？你這可稱為禁食、為耶和華所悅納的日子嗎？6. 我所揀選的禁食不是要鬆開凶惡的繩，解下軛上的索，使被欺壓的得自由，折斷一切的軛嗎？7. 不是要把你的餅分給飢餓的人，將飄流的窮人接到你家中，見赤身的給他衣服遮體，顧恤自己的骨肉而不掩藏嗎？8. 這樣，你的光就必發現如早晨的光；你所得的醫治要速速發明。你的公義必在你前面行；耶和華的榮光必作你的後盾。9. 那時你求告，耶和華必應允；你呼求，他必說：我在這裏。你若從你中間除掉重軛和指摘人的指頭，並發惡言的事，10. 你心若向飢餓的人發憐憫，使困苦的人得滿足，你的光就必在黑暗中發現；你的幽暗必變如正午。11. 耶和華也必時常引導你，在乾旱之地使你心滿意足，骨頭強壯。你必像澆灌的園子，又像水流不絕的泉源。12. 那些出於你的人必修造久已荒廢之處；你要建立拆毀累代的根基。你必稱為補破口的，和重修路徑與人居住的。13. 你若在安息日掉轉你的腳步，在我聖日不以操作為喜樂，稱安息日為可喜樂的，稱耶和華的聖日為可尊重的；而且尊敬這日，不辦自己的私事，不隨自己的私意，不說自己的私話，14. 你就以耶和華為樂。耶和華要使你乘駕地的高處，又以你祖雅各的產業養育你。這是耶和華親口說的。
1. "Cry aloud; do not hold back; lift up your voice like a trumpet; declare to my people their transgression, to the house of Jacob their sins. 2. Yet they seek me daily and delight to know my ways, as if they were a nation that did righteousness and did not forsake the judgment of their God; they ask of me righteous judgments; they delight to draw near to God. 3. ‘Why have we fasted, and you see it not? Why have we humbled ourselves, and you take no knowledge of it?' Behold, in the day of your fast you seek your own pleasure, and oppress all your workers. 4. Behold, you fast only to quarrel and to fight and to hit with a wicked fist. Fasting like yours this day will not make your voice to be heard on high. 5. Is such the fast that I choose, a day for a person to humble himself? Is it to bow down his head like a reed, and to spread sackcloth and ashes under him? Will you call this a fast, and a day acceptable to the Lord? 6. "Is not this the fast that I choose: to loose the bonds of wickedness, to undo the straps of the yoke, to let the oppressed go free, and to break every yoke? 7. Is it not to share your bread with the hungry and bring the homeless poor into your house; when you see the naked, to cover him, and not to hide yourself from your own flesh? 8. Then shall your light break forth like the dawn, and your healing shall spring up speedily; your righteousness shall go before you; the glory of the Lordshall be your rear guard. 9. Then you shall call, and the Lordwill answer; you shall cry, and he will say, ‘Here I am.' If you take away the yoke from your midst, the pointing of the finger, and speaking wickedness, 10. if you pour yourself out for the hungry and satisfy the desire of the afflicted, then shall your light rise in the darkness and your gloom be as the noonday. 11. And the Lordwill guide you continually and satisfy your desire in scorched places and make your bones strong; and you shall be like a watered garden, like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail. 12. And your ancient ruins shall be rebuilt; you shall raise up the foundations of many generations; you shall be called the repairer of the breach, the restorer of streets to dwell in. 13. "If you turn back your foot from the Sabbath, from doing your pleasure on my holy day, and call the Sabbath a delight and the holy day of the Lordhonorable; if you honor it, not going your own ways, or seeking your own pleasure, or talking idly; 14. then you shall take delight in the Lord, and I will make you ride on the heights of the earth; I will feed you with the heritage of Jacob your father, for the mouth of the Lordhas spoken."
以賽亞書 59:1–21(CUV)Isaiah 59:1–21(ESV)
1. 耶和華的膀臂並非縮短，不能拯救，耳朵並非發沉，不能聽見，2. 但你們的罪孽使你們與上帝隔絕；你們的罪惡使他掩面不聽你們。3. 因你們的手被血沾染，你們的指頭被罪孽沾污，你們的嘴唇說謊言，你們的舌頭出惡語。4. 無一人按公義告狀，無一人憑誠實辯白；都倚靠虛妄，說謊言。所懷的是毒害；所生的是罪孽。5. 他們菢毒蛇蛋，結蜘蛛網；人吃這蛋必死。這蛋被踏，必出蝮蛇。6. 所結的網不能成為衣服；所做的也不能遮蓋自己。他們的行為都是罪孽；手所做的都是強暴。7. 他們的腳奔跑行惡；他們急速流無辜人的血；意念都是罪孽，所經過的路都荒涼毀滅。8. 平安的路，他們不知道；所行的事沒有公平。他們為自己修彎曲的路；凡行此路的都不知道平安。9. 因此，公平離我們遠，公義追不上我們。我們指望光亮，卻是黑暗，指望光明，卻行幽暗。10. 我們摸索牆壁，好像瞎子；我們摸索，如同無目之人。我們晌午絆腳，如在黃昏一樣；我們在肥壯人中，像死人一般。11. 我們咆哮如熊，哀鳴如鴿；指望公平，卻是沒有；指望救恩，卻遠離我們。12. 我們的過犯在你面前增多，罪惡作見證告我們；過犯與我們同在。至於我們的罪孽，我們都知道：13. 就是悖逆、不認識耶和華，轉去不跟從我們的上帝，說欺壓和叛逆的話，心懷謊言，隨即說出。14. 並且公平轉而退後，公義站在遠處；誠實在街上仆倒，正直也不得進入。15. 誠實少見；離惡的人反成掠物。那時，耶和華看見沒有公平，甚不喜悅。16. 他見無人拯救，無人代求，甚為詫異，就用自己的膀臂施行拯救，以公義扶持自己。17. 他以公義為鎧甲，以拯救為頭盔，以報仇為衣服，以熱心為外袍。18. 他必按人的行為施報，惱怒他的敵人，報復他的仇敵，向眾海島施行報應。19. 如此，人從日落之處必敬畏耶和華的名，從日出之地也必敬畏他的榮耀；因為仇敵好像急流的河水沖來，是耶和華之氣所驅逐的。20. 必有一位救贖主來到錫安－雅各族中轉離過犯的人那裏。這是耶和華說的。21. 耶和華說：「至於我與他們所立的約乃是這樣：我加給你的靈，傳給你的話，必不離你的口，也不離你後裔與你後裔之後裔的口，從今直到永遠；這是耶和華說的。」
1. Behold, the Lord's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save, or his ear dull, that it cannot hear; 2. but your iniquities have made a separation between you and your God, and your sins have hidden his face from you so that he does not hear. 3. For your hands are defiled with blood and your fingers with iniquity; your lips have spoken lies; your tongue mutters wickedness. 4. No one enters suit justly; no one goes to law honestly; they rely on empty pleas, they speak lies, they conceive mischief and give birth to iniquity. 5. They hatch adders' eggs; they weave the spider's web; he who eats their eggs dies, and from one that is crushed a viper is hatched. 6. Their webs will not serve as clothing; men will not cover themselves with what they make. Their works are works of iniquity, and deeds of violence are in their hands. 7. Their feet run to evil, and they are swift to shed innocent blood; their thoughts are thoughts of iniquity; desolation and destruction are in their highways. 8. The way of peace they do not know, and there is no justice in their paths; they have made their roads crooked; no one who treads on them knows peace. 9. Therefore justice is far from us, and righteousness does not overtake us; we hope for light, and behold, darkness, and for brightness, but we walk in gloom. 10. We grope for the wall like the blind; we grope like those who have no eyes; we stumble at noon as in the twilight, among those in full vigor we are like dead men. 11. We all growl like bears; we moan and moan like doves; we hope for justice, but there is none; for salvation, but it is far from us. 12. For our transgressions are multiplied before you, and our sins testify against us; for our transgressions are with us, and we know our iniquities: 13. transgressing, and denying the Lord, and turning back from following our God, speaking oppression and revolt, conceiving and uttering from the heart lying words. 14. Justice is turned back, and righteousness stands far away; for truth has stumbled in the public squares, and uprightness cannot enter. 15. Truth is lacking, and he who departs from evil makes himself a prey. The Lordsaw it, and it displeased him that there was no justice. 16. He saw that there was no man, and wondered that there was no one to intercede; then his own arm brought him salvation, and his righteousness upheld him. 17. He put on righteousness as a breastplate, and a helmet of salvation on his head; he put on garments of vengeance for clothing, and wrapped himself in zeal as a cloak. 18. According to their deeds, so will he repay, wrath to his adversaries, repayment to his enemies; to the coastlands he will render repayment. 19. So they shall fear the name of the Lordfrom the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun; for he will come like a rushing stream, which the wind of the Lorddrives. 20. "And a Redeemer will come to Zion, to those in Jacob who turn from transgression," declares the Lord. 21. "And as for me, this is my covenant with them," says the Lord: "My Spirit that is upon you, and my words that I have put in your mouth, shall not depart out of your mouth, or out of the mouth of your offspring, or out of the mouth of your children's offspring," says the Lord, "from this time forth and forevermore."
以賽亞書 61:1–11(CUV)Isaiah 61:1–11(ESV)
1. 主耶和華的靈在我身上；因為耶和華用膏膏我，叫我傳好信息給謙卑的人，差遣我醫好傷心的人，報告被擄的得釋放，被囚的出監牢；2. 報告耶和華的恩年，和我們上帝報仇的日子；安慰一切悲哀的人，3. 賜華冠與錫安悲哀的人，代替灰塵；喜樂油代替悲哀；讚美衣代替憂傷之靈；使他們稱為「公義樹」，是耶和華所栽的，叫他得榮耀。4. 他們必修造已久的荒場，建立先前淒涼之處，重修歷代荒涼之城。5. 那時，外人必起來牧放你們的羊群；外邦人必作你們耕種田地的，修理葡萄園的。6. 你們倒要稱為耶和華的祭司；人必稱你們為我們上帝的僕役。你們必吃用列國的財物，因得他們的榮耀自誇。7. 你們必得加倍的好處，代替所受的羞辱；分中所得的喜樂，必代替所受的凌辱。在境內必得加倍的產業；永遠之樂必歸與你們。8. 因為我－耶和華喜愛公平，恨惡搶奪和罪孽；我要憑誠實施行報應，並要與我的百姓立永約。9. 他們的後裔必在列國中被人認識；他們的子孫在眾民中也是如此。凡看見他們的必認他們是耶和華賜福的後裔。10. 我因耶和華大大歡喜；我的心靠上帝快樂。因他以拯救為衣給我穿上，以公義為袍給我披上，好像新郎戴上華冠，又像新婦佩戴妝飾。11. 田地怎樣使百榖發芽，園子怎樣使所種的發生，主耶和華必照樣使公義和讚美在萬民中發出。
1. The Spirit of the Lord Godis upon me, because the Lordhas anointed me to bring good news to the poor; he has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound; 2. to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all who mourn; 3. to grant to those who mourn in Zion— to give them a beautiful headdress instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, the garment of praise instead of a faint spirit; that they may be called oaks of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he may be glorified. 4. They shall build up the ancient ruins; they shall raise up the former devastations; they shall repair the ruined cities, the devastations of many generations. 5. Strangers shall stand and tend your flocks; foreigners shall be your plowmen and vinedressers; 6. but you shall be called the priests of the Lord; they shall speak of you as the ministers of our God; you shall eat the wealth of the nations, and in their glory you shall boast. 7. Instead of your shame there shall be a double portion; instead of dishonor they shall rejoice in their lot; therefore in their land they shall possess a double portion; they shall have everlasting joy. 8. For I the Lordlove justice; I hate robbery and wrong; I will faithfully give them their recompense, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them. 9. Their offspring shall be known among the nations, and their descendants in the midst of the peoples; all who see them shall acknowledge them, that they are an offspring the Lordhas blessed. 10. I will greatly rejoice in the Lord; my soul shall exult in my God, for he has clothed me with the garments of salvation; he has covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decks himself like a priest with a beautiful headdress, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels. 11. For as the earth brings forth its sprouts, and as a garden causes what is sown in it to sprout up, so the Lord Godwill cause righteousness and praise to sprout up before all the nations.
耶利米書 22:11–23(CUV)Jeremiah 22:11–23(ESV)
11. 因為耶和華論到從這地方出去的猶大王約西亞的兒子沙龍，就是接續他父親約西亞作王的，這樣說：「他必不得再回到這裏來，12. 卻要死在被擄去的地方，必不得再見這地。」13. 那行不義蓋房、行不公造樓、白白使用人的手工不給工價的有禍了！14. 他說：我要為自己蓋廣大的房、寬敞的樓，為自己開窗戶。這樓房的護牆板是香柏木的，樓房是丹色油漆的。15. 難道你作王是在乎造香柏木樓房爭勝嗎？你的父親豈不是也吃也喝、也施行公平和公義嗎？那時他得了福樂。16. 他為困苦和窮乏人伸冤，那時就得了福樂。認識我不在乎此嗎？這是耶和華說的。17. 惟有你的眼和你的心專顧貪婪，流無辜人的血，行欺壓和強暴。18. 所以，耶和華論到猶大王約西亞的兒子約雅敬如此說：人必不為他舉哀說：哀哉！我的哥哥；或說：哀哉！我的姊姊；也不為他舉哀說：哀哉！我的主；或說：哀哉！我主的榮華。19. 他被埋葬，好像埋驢一樣，要拉出去扔在耶路撒冷的城門之外。20. 你要上黎巴嫩哀號，在巴珊揚聲，從亞巴琳哀號，因為你所親愛的都毀滅了。21. 你興盛的時候，我對你說話；你卻說：我不聽。你自幼年以來總是這樣，不聽從我的話。22. 你的牧人要被風吞吃，你所親愛的必被擄去；那時你必因你一切的惡抱愧蒙羞。23. 你這住黎巴嫩、在香柏樹上搭窩的，有痛苦臨到你，好像疼痛臨到產難的婦人，那時你何等可憐！
11. For thus says the Lordconcerning Shallum the son of Josiah, king of Judah, who reigned instead of Josiah his father, and who went away from this place: "He shall return here no more, 12. but in the place where they have carried him captive, there shall he die, and he shall never see this land again." 13. "Woe to him who builds his house by unrighteousness, and his upper rooms by injustice, who makes his neighbor serve him for nothing and does not give him his wages, 14. who says, ‘I will build myself a great house with spacious upper rooms,' who cuts out windows for it, paneling it with cedar and painting it with vermilion. 15. Do you think you are a king because you compete in cedar? Did not your father eat and drink and do justice and righteousness? Then it was well with him. 16. He judged the cause of the poor and needy; then it was well. Is not this to know me? declares the Lord. 17. But you have eyes and heart only for your dishonest gain, for shedding innocent blood, and for practicing oppression and violence." 18. Therefore thus says the Lordconcerning Jehoiakim the son of Josiah, king of Judah: "They shall not lament for him, saying, ‘Ah, my brother!' or ‘Ah, sister!' They shall not lament for him, saying, ‘Ah, lord!' or ‘Ah, his majesty!' 19. With the burial of a donkey he shall be buried, dragged and dumped beyond the gates of Jerusalem." 20. "Go up to Lebanon, and cry out, and lift up your voice in Bashan; cry out from Abarim, for all your lovers are destroyed. 21. I spoke to you in your prosperity, but you said, ‘I will not listen.' This has been your way from your youth, that you have not obeyed my voice. 22. The wind shall shepherd all your shepherds, and your lovers shall go into captivity; then you will be ashamed and confounded because of all your evil. 23. O inhabitant of Lebanon, nested among the cedars, how you will be pitied when pangs come upon you, pain as of a woman in labor!"
以西結書 11:1–13(CUV)Ezekiel 11:1–13(ESV)
1. 靈將我舉起，帶到耶和華殿向東的東門。誰知，在門口有二十五個人，我見其中有民間的首領押朔的兒子雅撒尼亞和比拿雅的兒子毗拉提。2. 耶和華對我說：「人子啊，這就是圖謀罪孽的人，在這城中給人設惡謀。3. 他們說：『蓋房屋的時候尚未臨近；這城是鍋，我們是肉。』4. 人子啊，因此你當說預言，說預言攻擊他們。」5. 耶和華的靈降在我身上，對我說：「你當說，耶和華如此說：以色列家啊，你們口中所說的，心裏所想的，我都知道。6. 你們在這城中殺人增多，使被殺的人充滿街道。7. 所以主耶和華如此說：你們殺在城中的人就是肉，這城就是鍋；你們卻要從其中被帶出去。8. 你們怕刀劍，我必使刀劍臨到你們。這是主耶和華說的。9. 我必從這城中帶出你們去，交在外邦人的手中，且要在你們中間施行審判。10. 你們必倒在刀下；我必在以色列的境界審判你們，你們就知道我是耶和華。11. 這城必不作你們的鍋，你們也不作其中的肉。我必在以色列的境界審判你們，12. 你們就知道我是耶和華；因為你們沒有遵行我的律例，也沒有順從我的典章，卻隨從你們四圍列國的惡規。」13. 我正說預言的時候，比拿雅的兒子毗拉提死了。於是我俯伏在地，大聲呼叫說：「哎！主耶和華啊，你要將以色列剩下的人滅絕淨盡嗎？」
1. The Spirit lifted me up and brought me to the east gate of the house of the Lord, which faces east. And behold, at the entrance of the gateway there were twenty-five men. And I saw among them Jaazaniah the son of Azzur, and Pelatiah the son of Benaiah, princes of the people. 2. And he said to me, "Son of man, these are the men who devise iniquity and who give wicked counsel in this city; 3. who say, ‘The time is not near to build houses. This city is the cauldron, and we are the meat.' 4. Therefore prophesy against them; prophesy, O son of man." 5. And the Spirit of the Lordfell upon me, and he said to me, "Say, Thus says the Lord: So you think, O house of Israel. For I know the things that come into your mind. 6. You have multiplied your slain in this city and have filled its streets with the slain. 7. Therefore thus says the Lord God: Your slain whom you have laid in the midst of it, they are the meat, and this city is the cauldron, but you shall be brought out of the midst of it. 8. You have feared the sword, and I will bring the sword upon you, declares the Lord God. 9. And I will bring you out of the midst of it, and give you into the hands of foreigners, and execute judgments upon you. 10. You shall fall by the sword. I will judge you at the border of Israel, and you shall know that I am the Lord. 11. This city shall not be your cauldron, nor shall you be the meat in the midst of it. I will judge you at the border of Israel, 12. and you shall know that I am the Lord. For you have not walked in my statutes, nor obeyed my rules, but have acted according to the rules of the nations that are around you." 13. And it came to pass, while I was prophesying, that Pelatiah the son of Benaiah died. Then I fell down on my face and cried out with a loud voice and said, "Ah, Lord God! Will you make a full end of the remnant of Israel?"
以西結書 11:14–25(CUV)Ezekiel 11:14–25(ESV)
14. 耶和華的話臨到我說：15. 「人子啊，耶路撒冷的居民對你的弟兄、你的本族、你的親屬、以色列全家，就是對大眾說：『你們遠離耶和華吧！這地是賜給我們為業的。』16. 所以你當說：『耶和華如此說：我雖將以色列全家遠遠遷移到列國中，將他們分散在列邦內，我還要在他們所到的列邦，暫作他們的聖所。』17. 你當說：『主耶和華如此說：我必從萬民中招聚你們，從分散的列國內聚集你們，又要將以色列地賜給你們。』18. 他們必到那裏，也必從其中除掉一切可憎可厭的物。19. 我要使他們有合一的心，也要將新靈放在他們裏面，又從他們肉體中除掉石心，賜給他們肉心，20. 使他們順從我的律例，謹守遵行我的典章。他們要作我的子民，我要作他們的上帝。21. 至於那些心中隨從可憎可厭之物的，我必照他們所行的報應在他們頭上。這是主耶和華說的。」22. 於是，基路伯展開翅膀，輪子都在他們旁邊；在他們以上有以色列上帝的榮耀。23. 耶和華的榮耀從城中上升，停在城東的那座山上。24. 靈將我舉起，在異象中藉著上帝的靈將我帶進迦勒底地，到被擄的人那裏；我所見的異象就離我上升去了。25. 我便將耶和華所指示我的一切事都說給被擄的人聽。
14. And the word of the Lordcame to me: 15. "Son of man, your brothers, even your brothers, your kinsmen, the whole house of Israel, all of them, are those of whom the inhabitants of Jerusalem have said, ‘Go far from the Lord; to us this land is given for a possession.' 16. Therefore say, ‘Thus says the Lord God: Though I removed them far off among the nations, and though I scattered them among the countries, yet I have been a sanctuary to them for a while in the countries where they have gone.' 17. Therefore say, ‘Thus says the Lord God: I will gather you from the peoples and assemble you out of the countries where you have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel.' 18. And when they come there, they will remove from it all its detestable things and all its abominations. 19. And I will give them one heart, and a new spirit I will put within them. I will remove the heart of stone from their flesh and give them a heart of flesh, 20. that they may walk in my statutes and keep my rules and obey them. And they shall be my people, and I will be their God. 21. But as for those whose heart goes after their detestable things and their abominations, I will bring their deeds upon their own heads, declares the Lord God." 22. Then the cherubim lifted up their wings, with the wheels beside them, and the glory of the God of Israel was over them. 23. And the glory of the Lordwent up from the midst of the city and stood on the mountain that is on the east side of the city. 24. And the Spirit lifted me up and brought me in the vision by the Spirit of God into Chaldea, to the exiles. Then the vision that I had seen went up from me. 25. And I told the exiles all the things that the Lordhad shown me.
申命記 10:12–22(CUV)Deuteronomy 10:12–22(ESV)
12. 「以色列啊，現在耶和華－你上帝向你所要的是甚麼呢？只要你敬畏耶和華－你的上帝，遵行他的道，愛他，盡心盡性事奉他，13. 遵守他的誡命律例，就是我今日所吩咐你的，為要叫你得福。14. 看哪，天和天上的天，地和地上所有的，都屬耶和華－你的上帝。15. 耶和華但喜悅你的列祖，愛他們，從萬民中揀選他們的後裔，就是你們，像今日一樣。16. 所以你們要將心裏的污穢除掉，不可再硬著頸項。17. 因為耶和華－你們的上帝－他是萬神之神，萬主之主，至大的上帝，大有能力，大而可畏，不以貌取人，也不受賄賂。18. 他為孤兒寡婦伸冤，又憐愛寄居的，賜給他衣食。19. 所以你們要憐愛寄居的，因為你們在埃及地也作過寄居的。20. 你要敬畏耶和華－你的上帝，事奉他，專靠他，也要指著他的名起誓。21. 他是你所讚美的，是你的上帝，為你做了那大而可畏的事，是你親眼所看見的。22. 你的列祖七十人下埃及；現在耶和華－你的上帝使你如同天上的星那樣多。」
12. "And now, Israel, what does the Lordyour God require of you, but to fear the Lordyour God, to walk in all his ways, to love him, to serve the Lordyour God with all your heart and with all your soul, 13. and to keep the commandments and statutes of the Lord, which I am commanding you today for your good? 14. Behold, to the Lordyour God belong heaven and the heaven of heavens, the earth with all that is in it. 15. Yet the Lordset his heart in love on your fathers and chose their offspring after them, you above all peoples, as you are this day. 16. Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and be no longer stubborn. 17. For the Lordyour God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great, the mighty, and the awesome God, who is not partial and takes no bribe. 18. He executes justice for the fatherless and the widow, and loves the sojourner, giving him food and clothing. 19. Love the sojourner, therefore, for you were sojourners in the land of Egypt. 20. You shall fear the Lordyour God. You shall serve him and hold fast to him, and by his name you shall swear. 21. He is your praise. He is your God, who has done for you these great and terrifying things that your eyes have seen. 22. Your fathers went down to Egypt seventy persons, and now the Lordyour God has made you as numerous as the stars of heaven.
詩篇 9(CUV)Psalm 9(ESV)
. 大衛的詩，交與伶長。調用慕拉便。1. 我要一心稱謝耶和華；我要傳揚你一切奇妙的作為。2. 我要因你歡喜快樂；至高者啊，我要歌頌你的名！3. 我的仇敵轉身退去的時候，他們一見你的面就跌倒滅亡。4. 因你已經為我伸冤，為我辨屈；你坐在寶座上，按公義審判。5. 你曾斥責外邦，你曾滅絕惡人；你曾塗抹他們的名，直到永永遠遠。6. 仇敵到了盡頭；他們被毀壞，直到永遠。你拆毀他們的城邑，連他們的名號都歸於無有。7. 惟耶和華坐著為王，直到永遠；他已經為審判設擺他的寶座。8. 他要按公義審判世界，按正直判斷萬民。9. 耶和華又要給受欺壓的人作高臺，在患難的時候作高臺。10. 耶和華啊，認識你名的人要倚靠你，因你沒有離棄尋求你的人。11. 應當歌頌居錫安的耶和華，將他所行的傳揚在眾民中。12. 因為那追討流人血之罪的－他記念受屈的人，不忘記困苦人的哀求。13. 耶和華啊，你是從死門把我提拔起來的；求你憐恤我，看那恨我的人所加給我的苦難，14. 好叫我述說你一切的美德；我必在錫安城的門因你的救恩歡樂。15. 外邦人陷在自己所掘的坑中；他們的腳在自己暗設的網羅裏纏住了。16. 耶和華已將自己顯明了，他已施行審判；惡人被自己手所做的纏住了。（細拉） 17. 惡人，就是忘記上帝的外邦人，都必歸到陰間。18. 窮乏人必不永久被忘；困苦人的指望必不永遠落空。19. 耶和華啊，求你起來，不容人得勝！願外邦人在你面前受審判！20. 耶和華啊，求你使外邦人恐懼；願他們知道自己不過是人。（細拉）
. To the choirmaster: according to Muth-labben. A Psalm of David. 1. I will give thanks to the Lordwith my whole heart; I will recount all of your wonderful deeds. 2. I will be glad and exult in you; I will sing praise to your name, O Most High. 3. When my enemies turn back, they stumble and perish before your presence. 4. For you have maintained my just cause; you have sat on the throne, giving righteous judgment. 5. You have rebuked the nations; you have made the wicked perish; you have blotted out their name forever and ever. 6. The enemy came to an end in everlasting ruins; their cities you rooted out; the very memory of them has perished. 7. But the Lordsits enthroned forever; he has established his throne for justice, 8. and he judges the world with righteousness; he judges the peoples with uprightness. 9. The Lordis a stronghold for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. 10. And those who know your name put their trust in you, for you, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek you. 11. Sing praises to the Lord, who sits enthroned in Zion! Tell among the peoples his deeds! 12. For he who avenges blood is mindful of them; he does not forget the cry of the afflicted. 13. Be gracious to me, O Lord! See my affliction from those who hate me, O you who lift me up from the gates of death, 14. that I may recount all your praises, that in the gates of the daughter of Zion I may rejoice in your salvation. 15. The nations have sunk in the pit that they made; in the net that they hid, their own foot has been caught. 16. The Lordhas made himself known; he has executed judgment; the wicked are snared in the work of their own hands. Higgaion. Selah17. The wicked shall return to Sheol, all the nations that forget God. 18. For the needy shall not always be forgotten, and the hope of the poor shall not perish forever. 19. Arise, O Lord! Let not man prevail; let the nations be judged before you! 20. Put them in fear, O Lord! Let the nations know that they are but men! Selah
詩篇 72(CUV)Psalm 72(ESV)
. 所羅門的詩。1. 上帝啊，求你將判斷的權柄賜給王，將公義賜給王的兒子。2. 他要按公義審判你的民，按公平審判你的困苦人。3. 大山小山都要因公義使民得享平安。4. 他必為民中的困苦人伸冤，拯救窮乏之輩，壓碎那欺壓人的。5. 太陽還存，月亮還在，人要敬畏你，直到萬代！6. 他必降臨，像雨降在已割的草地上，如甘霖滋潤田地。7. 在他的日子，義人要發旺，大有平安，好像月亮長存。8. 他要執掌權柄，從這海直到那海，從大河直到地極。9. 住在曠野的，必在他面前下拜；他的仇敵必要舔土。10. 他施和海島的王要進貢；示巴和西巴的王要獻禮物。11. 諸王都要叩拜他；萬國都要事奉他。12. 因為，窮乏人呼求的時候，他要搭救；沒有人幫助的困苦人，他也要搭救。13. 他要憐恤貧寒和窮乏的人，拯救窮苦人的性命。14. 他要救贖他們脫離欺壓和強暴；他們的血在他眼中看為寶貴。15. 他們要存活。示巴的金子要奉給他；人要常常為他禱告，終日稱頌他。16. 在地的山頂上，五榖必然茂盛；所結的榖實要響動，如黎巴嫩的樹林；城裏的人要發旺，如地上的草。17. 他的名要存到永遠，要留傳如日之久。人要因他蒙福；萬國要稱他有福。18. 獨行奇事的耶和華－以色列的上帝是應當稱頌的！19. 他榮耀的名也當稱頌，直到永遠。願他的榮耀充滿全地！阿們！阿們！20. 耶西的兒子－大衛的祈禱完畢。
. Of Solomon. 1. Give the king your justice, O God, and your righteousness to the royal son! 2. May he judge your people with righteousness, and your poor with justice! 3. Let the mountains bear prosperity for the people, and the hills, in righteousness! 4. May he defend the cause of the poor of the people, give deliverance to the children of the needy, and crush the oppressor! 5. May they fear you while the sun endures, and as long as the moon, throughout all generations! 6. May he be like rain that falls on the mown grass, like showers that water the earth! 7. In his days may the righteous flourish, and peace abound, till the moon be no more! 8. May he have dominion from sea to sea, and from the River to the ends of the earth! 9. May desert tribes bow down before him, and his enemies lick the dust! 10. May the kings of Tarshish and of the coastlands render him tribute; may the kings of Sheba and Seba bring gifts! 11. May all kings fall down before him, all nations serve him! 12. For he delivers the needy when he calls, the poor and him who has no helper. 13. He has pity on the weak and the needy, and saves the lives of the needy. 14. From oppression and violence he redeems their life, and precious is their blood in his sight. 15. Long may he live; may gold of Sheba be given to him! May prayer be made for him continually, and blessings invoked for him all the day! 16. May there be abundance of grain in the land; on the tops of the mountains may it wave; may its fruit be like Lebanon; and may people blossom in the cities like the grass of the field! 17. May his name endure forever, his fame continue as long as the sun! May people be blessed in him, all nations call him blessed! 18. Blessed be the Lord, the God of Israel, who alone does wondrous things. 19. Blessed be his glorious name forever; may the whole earth be filled with his glory! Amen and Amen! 20. The prayers of David, the son of Jesse, are ended.
詩篇 94(CUV)Psalm 94(ESV)
1. 耶和華啊，你是伸冤的上帝；伸冤的上帝啊，求你發出光來！2. 審判世界的主啊，求你挺身而立，使驕傲人受應得的報應！3. 耶和華啊，惡人誇勝要到幾時呢？要到幾時呢？4. 他們絮絮叨叨說傲慢的話；一切作孽的人都自己誇張。5. 耶和華啊，他們強壓你的百姓，苦害你的產業。6. 他們殺死寡婦和寄居的，又殺害孤兒。7. 他們說：耶和華必不看見；雅各的上帝必不思念。8. 你們民間的畜類人當思想；你們愚頑人到幾時才有智慧呢？9. 造耳朵的，難道自己不聽見嗎？造眼睛的，難道自己不看見嗎？10. 管教列邦的，就是叫人得知識的，難道自己不懲治人嗎？11. 耶和華知道人的意念是虛妄的。12. 耶和華啊，你所管教、用律法所教訓的人是有福的！13. 你使他在遭難的日子得享平安；惟有惡人陷在所挖的坑中。14. 因為耶和華必不丟棄他的百姓，也不離棄他的產業。15. 審判要轉向公義；心裏正直的，必都隨從。16. 誰肯為我起來攻擊作惡的？誰肯為我站起抵擋作孽的？17. 若不是耶和華幫助我，我就住在寂靜之中了。18. 我正說我失了腳，耶和華啊，那時你的慈愛扶助我。19. 我心裏多憂多疑，你安慰我，就使我歡樂。20. 那藉著律例架弄殘害、在位上行奸惡的，豈能與你相交嗎？21. 他們大家聚集攻擊義人，將無辜的人定為死罪。22. 但耶和華向來作了我的高臺；我的上帝作了我投靠的磐石。23. 他叫他們的罪孽歸到他們身上。他們正在行惡之中，他要剪除他們；耶和華－我們的上帝要把他們剪除。
1. O Lord, God of vengeance, O God of vengeance, shine forth! 2. Rise up, O judge of the earth; repay to the proud what they deserve! 3. O Lord, how long shall the wicked, how long shall the wicked exult? 4. They pour out their arrogant words; all the evildoers boast. 5. They crush your people, O Lord, and afflict your heritage. 6. They kill the widow and the sojourner, and murder the fatherless; 7. and they say, "The Lorddoes not see; the God of Jacob does not perceive." 8. Understand, O dullest of the people! Fools, when will you be wise? 9. He who planted the ear, does he not hear? He who formed the eye, does he not see? 10. He who disciplines the nations, does he not rebuke? He who teaches man knowledge— 11. the Lord—knows the thoughts of man, that they are but a breath. 12. Blessed is the man whom you discipline, O Lord, and whom you teach out of your law, 13. to give him rest from days of trouble, until a pit is dug for the wicked. 14. For the Lordwill not forsake his people; he will not abandon his heritage; 15. for justice will return to the righteous, and all the upright in heart will follow it. 16. Who rises up for me against the wicked? Who stands up for me against evildoers? 17. If the Lordhad not been my help, my soul would soon have lived in the land of silence. 18. When I thought, "My foot slips," your steadfast love, O Lord, held me up. 19. When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul. 20. Can wicked rulers be allied with you, those who frame injustice by statute? 21. They band together against the life of the righteous and condemn the innocent to death. 22. But the Lordhas become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge. 23. He will bring back on them their iniquity and wipe them out for their wickedness; the Lordour God will wipe them out.
阿摩司書 5:1–17(CUV)Amos 5:1–17(ESV)
1. 以色列家啊，要聽我為你們所作的哀歌：2. 以色列民跌倒，不得再起；躺在地上，無人攙扶。3. 主耶和華如此說：以色列家的城發出一千兵的，只剩一百；發出一百的，只剩十個。4. 耶和華向以色列家如此說：你們要尋求我，就必存活。5. 不要往伯特利尋求，不要進入吉甲，不要過到別是巴；因為吉甲必被擄掠，伯特利也必歸於無有。6. 要尋求耶和華，就必存活，免得他在約瑟家像火發出，在伯特利焚燒，無人撲滅。7. 你們這使公平變為茵蔯、將公義丟棄於地的，8. 要尋求那造昴星和參星，使死蔭變為晨光，使白日變為黑夜，命海水來澆在地上的－耶和華是他的名；9. 他使力強的忽遭滅亡，以致保障遭遇毀壞。10. 你們怨恨那在城門口責備人的，憎惡那說正直話的。11. 你們踐踏貧民，向他們勒索麥子；你們用鑿過的石頭建造房屋，卻不得住在其內；栽種美好的葡萄園，卻不得喝所出的酒。12. 我知道你們的罪過何等多，你們的罪惡何等大。你們苦待義人，收受賄賂，在城門口屈枉窮乏人。13. 所以通達人見這樣的時勢必靜默不言，因為時勢真惡。14. 你們要求善，不要求惡，就必存活。這樣，耶和華－萬軍之上帝必照你們所說的與你們同在。15. 要惡惡好善，在城門口秉公行義；或者耶和華－萬軍之上帝向約瑟的餘民施恩。16. 主耶和華－萬軍之上帝如此說：在一切寬闊處必有哀號的聲音；在各街市上必有人說：哀哉！哀哉！又必叫農夫來哭號，叫善唱哀歌的來舉哀。17. 在各葡萄園必有哀號的聲音，因為我必從你中間經過。這是耶和華說的。
1. Hear this word that I take up over you in lamentation, O house of Israel: 2. "Fallen, no more to rise, is the virgin Israel; forsaken on her land, with none to raise her up." 3. For thus says the Lord God: "The city that went out a thousand shall have a hundred left, and that which went out a hundred shall have ten left to the house of Israel." 4. For thus says the Lordto the house of Israel: "Seek me and live; 5. but do not seek Bethel, and do not enter into Gilgal or cross over to Beersheba; for Gilgal shall surely go into exile, and Bethel shall come to nothing." 6. Seek the Lordand live, lest he break out like fire in the house of Joseph, and it devour, with none to quench it for Bethel, 7. O you who turn justice to wormwood and cast down righteousness to the earth! 8. He who made the Pleiades and Orion, and turns deep darkness into the morning and darkens the day into night, who calls for the waters of the sea and pours them out on the surface of the earth, the Lordis his name; 9. who makes destruction flash forth against the strong, so that destruction comes upon the fortress. 10. They hate him who reproves in the gate, and they abhor him who speaks the truth. 11. Therefore because you trample on the poor and you exact taxes of grain from him, you have built houses of hewn stone, but you shall not dwell in them; you have planted pleasant vineyards, but you shall not drink their wine. 12. For I know how many are your transgressions and how great are your sins— you who afflict the righteous, who take a bribe, and turn aside the needy in the gate. 13. Therefore he who is prudent will keep silent in such a time, for it is an evil time. 14. Seek good, and not evil, that you may live; and so the Lord, the God of hosts, will be with you, as you have said. 15. Hate evil, and love good, and establish justice in the gate; it may be that the Lord, the God of hosts, will be gracious to the remnant of Joseph. 16. Therefore thus says the Lord, the God of hosts, the Lord: "In all the squares there shall be wailing, and in all the streets they shall say, ‘Alas! Alas!' They shall call the farmers to mourning and to wailing those who are skilled in lamentation, 17. and in all vineyards there shall be wailing, for I will pass through your midst," says the Lord.
阿摩司書 5:18–27(CUV)Amos 5:18–27(ESV)
18. 想望耶和華日子來到的有禍了！你們為何想望耶和華的日子呢？那日黑暗沒有光明，19. 景況好像人躲避獅子又遇見熊，或是進房屋以手靠牆，就被蛇咬。20. 耶和華的日子不是黑暗沒有光明嗎？不是幽暗毫無光輝嗎？21. 我厭惡你們的節期，也不喜悅你們的嚴肅會。22. 你們雖然向我獻燔祭和素祭，我卻不悅納，也不顧你們用肥畜獻的平安祭；23. 要使你們歌唱的聲音遠離我，因為我不聽你們彈琴的響聲。24. 惟願公平如大水滾滾，使公義如江河滔滔。25. 「以色列家啊，你們在曠野四十年，豈是將祭物和供物獻給我呢？26. 你們抬著為自己所造之摩洛的帳幕和偶像的龕，並你們的神星。27. 所以我要把你們擄到大馬士革以外。」這是耶和華－名為萬軍之上帝說的。
18. Woe to you who desire the day of the Lord! Why would you have the day of the Lord? It is darkness, and not light, 19. as if a man fled from a lion, and a bear met him, or went into the house and leaned his hand against the wall, and a serpent bit him. 20. Is not the day of the Lorddarkness, and not light, and gloom with no brightness in it? 21. "I hate, I despise your feasts, and I take no delight in your solemn assemblies. 22. Even though you offer me your burnt offerings and grain offerings, I will not accept them; and the peace offerings of your fattened animals, I will not look upon them. 23. Take away from me the noise of your songs; to the melody of your harps I will not listen. 24. But let justice roll down like waters, and righteousness like an ever-flowing stream. 25. "Did you bring to me sacrifices and offerings during the forty years in the wilderness, O house of Israel? 26. You shall take up Sikkuth your king, and Kiyyun your star-god—your images that you made for yourselves, 27. and I will send you into exile beyond Damascus," says the Lord, whose name is the God of hosts.
彌迦書 2:1–13(CUV)Micah 2:1–13(ESV)
1. 禍哉，那些在床上圖謀罪孽、造作奸惡的！天一發亮，因手有能力就行出來了。2. 他們貪圖田地就佔據，貪圖房屋便奪取；他們欺壓人，霸佔房屋和產業。3. 所以耶和華如此說：我籌劃災禍降與這族；這禍在你們的頸項上不能解脫；你們也不能昂首而行，因為這時勢是惡的。4. 到那日，必有人向你們提起悲慘的哀歌，譏刺說：我們全然敗落了！耶和華將我們的分轉歸別人，何竟使這分離開我們？他將我們的田地分給悖逆的人。5. 所以在耶和華的會中，你必沒有人拈鬮拉準繩。6. 他們說：你們不可說預言；不可向這些人說預言，不住地羞辱我們。7. 雅各家啊，豈可說耶和華的心不忍耐嗎？這些事是他所行的嗎？我－耶和華的言語豈不是與行動正直的人有益嗎？8. 然而，近來我的民興起如仇敵，從那些安然經過不願打仗之人身上剝去外衣。9. 你們將我民中的婦人從安樂家中趕出，又將我的榮耀從她們的小孩子盡行奪去。10. 你們起來去吧！這不是你們安息之所；因為污穢使人毀滅，而且大大毀滅。11. 若有人心存虛假，用謊言說：我要向你們預言得清酒和濃酒。那人就必作這民的先知。12. 雅各家啊，我必要聚集你們，必要招聚以色列剩下的人，安置在一處，如波斯拉的羊，又如草場上的羊群；因為人數眾多就必大大喧嘩。13. 開路的在他們前面上去；他們直闖過城門，從城門出去。他們的王在前面行；耶和華引導他們。
1. Woe to those who devise wickedness and work evil on their beds! When the morning dawns, they perform it, because it is in the power of their hand. 2. They covet fields and seize them, and houses, and take them away; they oppress a man and his house, a man and his inheritance. 3. Therefore thus says the Lord: behold, against this family I am devising disaster, from which you cannot remove your necks, and you shall not walk haughtily, for it will be a time of disaster. 4. In that day they shall take up a taunt song against you and moan bitterly, and say, "We are utterly ruined; he changes the portion of my people; how he removes it from me! To an apostate he allots our fields." 5. Therefore you will have none to cast the line by lot in the assembly of the Lord. 6. "Do not preach"—thus they preach— "one should not preach of such things; disgrace will not overtake us." 7. Should this be said, O house of Jacob? Has the Lordgrown impatient? Are these his deeds? Do not my words do good to him who walks uprightly? 8. But lately my people have risen up as an enemy; you strip the rich robe from those who pass by trustingly with no thought of war. 9. The women of my people you drive out from their delightful houses; from their young children you take away my splendor forever. 10. Arise and go, for this is no place to rest, because of uncleanness that destroys with a grievous destruction. 11. If a man should go about and utter wind and lies, saying, "I will preach to you of wine and strong drink," he would be the preacher for this people! 12. I will surely assemble all of you, O Jacob; I will gather the remnant of Israel; I will set them together like sheep in a fold, like a flock in its pasture, a noisy multitude of men. 13. He who opens the breach goes up before them; they break through and pass the gate, going out by it. Their king passes on before them, the Lordat their head.
彌迦書 3:1–12(CUV)Micah 3:1–12(ESV)
1. 我說：雅各的首領，以色列家的官長啊，你們要聽！你們不當知道公平嗎？2. 你們惡善好惡，從人身上剝皮，從人骨頭上剔肉，3. 吃我民的肉，剝他們的皮，打折他們的骨頭，分成塊子像要下鍋，又像釜中的肉。4. 到了遭災的時候，這些人必哀求耶和華，他卻不應允他們。那時他必照他們所行的惡事向他們掩面。5. 論到使我民走差路的先知－他們牙齒有所嚼的，他們就呼喊說：平安了！凡不供給他們吃的，他們就預備攻擊他－耶和華如此說：6. 你們必遭遇黑夜，以致不見異象；又必遭遇幽暗，以致不能占卜。日頭必向你們沉落，白晝變為黑暗。7. 先見必抱愧，占卜的必蒙羞，都必摀著嘴唇，因為上帝不應允他們。8. 至於我，我藉耶和華的靈，滿有力量、公平、才能，可以向雅各說明他的過犯，向以色列指出他的罪惡。9. 雅各家的首領、以色列家的官長啊，當聽我的話！你們厭惡公平，在一切事上屈枉正直；10. 以人血建立錫安，以罪孽建造耶路撒冷。11. 首領為賄賂行審判；祭司為雇價施訓誨；先知為銀錢行占卜。他們卻倚賴耶和華，說：耶和華不是在我們中間嗎？災禍必不臨到我們。12. 所以因你們的緣故，錫安必被耕種像一塊田，耶路撒冷必變為亂堆；這殿的山必像叢林的高處。
1. And I said: Hear, you heads of Jacob and rulers of the house of Israel! Is it not for you to know justice?— 2. you who hate the good and love the evil, who tear the skin from off my people and their flesh from off their bones, 3. who eat the flesh of my people, and flay their skin from off them, and break their bones in pieces and chop them up like meat in a pot, like flesh in a cauldron. 4. Then they will cry to the Lord, but he will not answer them; he will hide his face from them at that time, because they have made their deeds evil. 5. Thus says the Lordconcerning the prophets who lead my people astray, who cry "Peace" when they have something to eat, but declare war against him who puts nothing into their mouths. 6. Therefore it shall be night to you, without vision, and darkness to you, without divination. The sun shall go down on the prophets, and the day shall be black over them; 7. the seers shall be disgraced, and the diviners put to shame; they shall all cover their lips, for there is no answer from God. 8. But as for me, I am filled with power, with the Spirit of the Lord, and with justice and might, to declare to Jacob his transgression and to Israel his sin. 9. Hear this, you heads of the house of Jacob and rulers of the house of Israel, who detest justice and make crooked all that is straight, 10. who build Zion with blood and Jerusalem with iniquity. 11. Its heads give judgment for a bribe; its priests teach for a price; its prophets practice divination for money; yet they lean on the Lordand say, "Is not the Lordin the midst of us? No disaster shall come upon us." 12. Therefore because of you Zion shall be plowed as a field; Jerusalem shall become a heap of ruins, and the mountain of the house a wooded height.
彌迦書 4:1–13(CUV)Micah 4:1–13(ESV)
1. 末後的日子，耶和華殿的山必堅立，超乎諸山，高舉過於萬嶺；萬民都要流歸這山。2. 必有許多國的民前往，說：來吧，我們登耶和華的山，奔雅各上帝的殿。主必將他的道教訓我們；我們也要行他的路。因為訓誨必出於錫安；耶和華的言語必出於耶路撒冷。3. 他必在多國的民中施行審判，為遠方強盛的國斷定是非。他們要將刀打成犁頭，把槍打成鐮刀。這國不舉刀攻擊那國；他們也不再學習戰事。4. 人人都要坐在自己葡萄樹下和無花果樹下，無人驚嚇。這是萬軍之耶和華親口說的。5. 萬民各奉己神的名而行；我們卻永永遠遠奉耶和華－我們上帝的名而行。6. 耶和華說：到那日，我必聚集瘸腿的，招聚被趕出的和我所懲治的。7. 我必使瘸腿的為餘剩之民，使趕到遠方的為強盛之民。耶和華要在錫安山作王治理他們，從今直到永遠。8. 你這羊群的高臺、錫安城的山哪，從前的權柄－就是耶路撒冷民的國權－必歸與你。9. 現在你為何大聲哭號呢？疼痛抓住你彷彿產難的婦人，是因你中間沒有君王嗎？你的謀士滅亡了嗎？10. 錫安的民哪，你要疼痛劬勞，彷彿產難的婦人；因為你必從城裏出來，住在田野，到巴比倫去。在那裏要蒙解救；在那裏耶和華必救贖你脫離仇敵的手。11. 現在有許多國的民聚集攻擊你，說：願錫安被玷污！願我們親眼見她遭報！12. 他們卻不知道耶和華的意念，也不明白他的籌劃。他聚集他們，好像把禾捆聚到禾場一樣。13. 錫安的民哪，起來踹榖吧！我必使你的角成為鐵，使你的蹄成為銅。你必打碎多國的民，將他們的財獻與耶和華，將他們的貨獻與普天下的主。
1. It shall come to pass in the latter days that the mountain of the house of the Lordshall be established as the highest of the mountains, and it shall be lifted up above the hills; and peoples shall flow to it, 2. and many nations shall come, and say: "Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob, that he may teach us his ways and that we may walk in his paths." For out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lordfrom Jerusalem. 3. He shall judge between many peoples, and shall decide disputes for strong nations far away; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore; 4. but they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree, and no one shall make them afraid, for the mouth of the Lordof hosts has spoken. 5. For all the peoples walk each in the name of its god, but we will walk in the name of the Lordour God forever and ever. 6. In that day, declares the Lord, I will assemble the lame and gather those who have been driven away and those whom I have afflicted; 7. and the lame I will make the remnant, and those who were cast off, a strong nation; and the Lordwill reign over them in Mount Zion from this time forth and forevermore. 8. And you, O tower of the flock, hill of the daughter of Zion, to you shall it come, the former dominion shall come, kingship for the daughter of Jerusalem. 9. Now why do you cry aloud? Is there no king in you? Has your counselor perished, that pain seized you like a woman in labor? 10. Writhe and groan, O daughter of Zion, like a woman in labor, for now you shall go out from the city and dwell in the open country; you shall go to Babylon. There you shall be rescued; there the Lordwill redeem you from the hand of your enemies. 11. Now many nations are assembled against you, saying, "Let her be defiled, and let our eyes gaze upon Zion." 12. But they do not know the thoughts of the Lord; they do not understand his plan, that he has gathered them as sheaves to the threshing floor. 13. Arise and thresh, O daughter of Zion, for I will make your horn iron, and I will make your hoofs bronze; you shall beat in pieces many peoples; and shall devote their gain to the Lord, their wealth to the Lord of the whole earth.
彌迦書 6:1–8(CUV)Micah 6:1–8(ESV)
1. 以色列人哪，當聽耶和華的話！要起來向山嶺爭辯，使岡陵聽你的話。2. 山嶺和地永久的根基啊，要聽耶和華爭辯的話！因為耶和華要與他的百姓爭辯，與以色列爭論。3. 我的百姓啊，我向你做了甚麼呢？我在甚麼事上使你厭煩？你可以對我證明。4. 我曾將你從埃及地領出來，從作奴僕之家救贖你；我也差遣摩西、亞倫，和米利暗在你前面行。5. 我的百姓啊，你們當追念摩押王巴勒所設的謀和比珥的兒子巴蘭回答他的話，並你們從什亭到吉甲所遇見的事，好使你們知道耶和華公義的作為。6. 我朝見耶和華，在至高上帝面前跪拜，當獻上甚麼呢？豈可獻一歲的牛犢為燔祭嗎？7. 耶和華豈喜悅千千的公羊，或是萬萬的油河嗎？我豈可為自己的罪過獻我的長子嗎？為心中的罪惡獻我身所生的嗎？8. 世人哪，耶和華已指示你何為善。他向你所要的是甚麼呢？只要你行公義，好憐憫，存謙卑的心，與你的上帝同行。
1. Hear what the Lordsays: Arise, plead your case before the mountains, and let the hills hear your voice. 2. Hear, you mountains, the indictment of the Lord, and you enduring foundations of the earth, for the Lordhas an indictment against his people, and he will contend with Israel. 3. "O my people, what have I done to you? How have I wearied you? Answer me! 4. For I brought you up from the land of Egypt and redeemed you from the house of slavery, and I sent before you Moses, Aaron, and Miriam. 5. O my people, remember what Balak king of Moab devised, and what Balaam the son of Beor answered him, and what happened from Shittim to Gilgal, that you may know the righteous acts of the Lord." 6. "With what shall I come before the Lord, and bow myself before God on high? Shall I come before him with burnt offerings, with calves a year old? 7. Will the Lordbe pleased with thousands of rams, with ten thousands of rivers of oil? Shall I give my firstborn for my transgression, the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul?" 8. He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the Lordrequire of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?
彌迦書 6:9–16(CUV)Micah 6:9–16(ESV)
9. 耶和華向這城呼叫，智慧人必敬畏他的名。你們當聽是誰派定刑杖的懲罰。10. 惡人家中不仍有非義之財和可惡的小升斗嗎？11. 我若用不公道的天平和囊中詭詐的法碼，豈可算為清潔呢？12. 城裏的富戶滿行強暴；其中的居民也說謊言，口中的舌頭是詭詐的。13. 因此，我擊打你，使你的傷痕甚重，使你因你的罪惡荒涼。14. 你要吃，卻吃不飽；你的虛弱必顯在你中間。你必挪去，卻不得救護；所救護的，我必交給刀劍。15. 你必撒種，卻不得收割；踹橄欖，卻不得油抹身；踹葡萄，卻不得酒喝。16. 因為你守暗利的惡規，行亞哈家一切所行的，順從他們的計謀；因此，我必使你荒涼，使你的居民令人嗤笑，你們也必擔當我民的羞辱。
9. The voice of the Lordcries to the city— and it is sound wisdom to fear your name: "Hear of the rod and of him who appointed it! 10. Can I forget any longer the treasures of wickedness in the house of the wicked, and the scant measure that is accursed? 11. Shall I acquit the man with wicked scales and with a bag of deceitful weights? 12. Your rich men are full of violence; your inhabitants speak lies, and their tongue is deceitful in their mouth. 13. Therefore I strike you with a grievous blow, making you desolate because of your sins. 14. You shall eat, but not be satisfied, and there shall be hunger within you; you shall put away, but not preserve, and what you preserve I will give to the sword. 15. You shall sow, but not reap; you shall tread olives, but not anoint yourselves with oil; you shall tread grapes, but not drink wine. 16. For you have kept the statutes of Omri, and all the works of the house of Ahab; and you have walked in their counsels, that I may make you a desolation, and your inhabitants a hissing; so you shall bear the scorn of my people."
哈巴谷書 2:1–20(CUV)Habakkuk 2:1–20(ESV)
1. 我要站在守望所，立在望樓上觀看，看耶和華對我說甚麼話，我可用甚麼話向他訴冤。2. 他對我說：將這默示明明地寫在版上，使讀的人容易讀。3. 因為這默示有一定的日期，快要應驗，並不虛謊。雖然遲延，還要等候；因為必然臨到，不再遲延。4. 迦勒底人自高自大，心不正直；惟義人因信得生。5. 迦勒底人因酒詭詐，狂傲，不住在家中，擴充心欲，好像陰間。他如死不能知足，聚集萬國，堆積萬民都歸自己。6. 這些國的民豈不都要提起詩歌並俗語譏刺他說：禍哉！迦勒底人，你增添不屬自己的財物，多多取人的當頭，要到幾時為止呢？7. 咬傷你的豈不忽然起來，擾害你的豈不興起，你就作他們的擄物嗎？8. 因你搶奪許多的國，殺人流血，向國內的城並城中一切居民施行強暴，所以各國剩下的民都必搶奪你。9. 為本家積蓄不義之財、在高處搭窩、指望免災的有禍了！10. 你圖謀剪除多國的民，犯了罪，使你的家蒙羞，自害己命。11. 牆裏的石頭必呼叫；房內的棟樑必應聲。12. 以人血建城、以罪孽立邑的有禍了！13. 眾民所勞碌得來的被火焚燒，列國由勞乏而得的歸於虛空，不都是出於萬軍之耶和華嗎？14. 認識耶和華榮耀的知識要充滿遍地，好像水充滿洋海一般。15. 給人酒喝、又加上毒物、使他喝醉、好看見他下體的有禍了！16. 你滿受羞辱，不得榮耀；你也喝吧，顯出是未受割禮的！耶和華右手的杯必傳到你那裏；你的榮耀就變為大大地羞辱。17. 你向黎巴嫩行強暴與殘害驚嚇野獸的事必遮蓋你；因你殺人流血，向國內的城並城中一切居民施行強暴。18. 雕刻的偶像，人將它刻出來，有甚麼益處呢？鑄造的偶像就是虛謊的師傅。製造者倚靠這啞巴偶像有甚麼益處呢？19. 對木偶說：醒起！對啞巴石像說：起來！那人有禍了！這個還能教訓人嗎？看哪，是包裹金銀的，其中毫無氣息。20. 惟耶和華在他的聖殿中；全地的人都當在他面前肅敬靜默。
1. I will take my stand at my watchpost and station myself on the tower, and look out to see what he will say to me, and what I will answer concerning my complaint. 2. And the Lordanswered me: "Write the vision; make it plain on tablets, so he may run who reads it. 3. For still the vision awaits its appointed time; it hastens to the end—it will not lie. If it seems slow, wait for it; it will surely come; it will not delay. 4. "Behold, his soul is puffed up; it is not upright within him, but the righteous shall live by his faith. 5. "Moreover, wine is a traitor, an arrogant man who is never at rest. His greed is as wide as Sheol; like death he has never enough. He gathers for himself all nations and collects as his own all peoples." 6. Shall not all these take up their taunt against him, with scoffing and riddles for him, and say, "Woe to him who heaps up what is not his own— for how long?— and loads himself with pledges!" 7. Will not your debtors suddenly arise, and those awake who will make you tremble? Then you will be spoil for them. 8. Because you have plundered many nations, all the remnant of the peoples shall plunder you, for the blood of man and violence to the earth, to cities and all who dwell in them. 9. "Woe to him who gets evil gain for his house, to set his nest on high, to be safe from the reach of harm! 10. You have devised shame for your house by cutting off many peoples; you have forfeited your life. 11. For the stone will cry out from the wall, and the beam from the woodwork respond. 12. "Woe to him who builds a town with blood and founds a city on iniquity! 13. Behold, is it not from the Lordof hosts that peoples labor merely for fire, and nations weary themselves for nothing? 14. For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lordas the waters cover the sea. 15. "Woe to him who makes his neighbors drink— you pour out your wrath and make them drunk, in order to gaze at their nakedness! 16. You will have your fill of shame instead of glory. Drink, yourself, and show your uncircumcision! The cup in the Lord's right hand will come around to you, and utter shame will come upon your glory! 17. The violence done to Lebanon will overwhelm you, as will the destruction of the beasts that terrified them, for the blood of man and violence to the earth, to cities and all who dwell in them. 18. "What profit is an idol when its maker has shaped it, a metal image, a teacher of lies? For its maker trusts in his own creation when he makes speechless idols! 19. Woe to him who says to a wooden thing, Awake; to a silent stone, Arise! Can this teach? Behold, it is overlaid with gold and silver, and there is no breath at all in it. 20. But the Lordis in his holy temple; let all the earth keep silence before him."
西番雅書 3:1–13(CUV)Zephaniah 3:1–13(ESV)
1. 這悖逆、污穢、欺壓的城有禍了！2. 她不聽從命令，不領受訓誨，不倚靠耶和華，不親近她的上帝。3. 她中間的首領是咆哮的獅子；她的審判官是晚上的豺狼，一點食物也不留到早晨。4. 她的先知是虛浮詭詐的人；她的祭司褻瀆聖所，強解律法。5. 耶和華在她中間是公義的，斷不做非義的事，每早晨顯明他的公義，無日不然；只是不義的人不知羞恥。6. 我－耶和華已經除滅列國的民；他們的城樓毀壞。我使他們的街道荒涼，以致無人經過；他們的城邑毀滅，以致無人，也無居民。7. 我說：你只要敬畏我，領受訓誨；如此，你的住處不致照我所擬定的除滅。只是你們從早起來就在一切事上敗壞自己。8. 耶和華說：你們要等候我，直到我興起擄掠的日子；因為我已定意招聚列國，聚集列邦，將我的惱怒－就是我的烈怒都傾在她們身上。我的忿怒如火，必燒滅全地。9. 那時，我必使萬民用清潔的言語好求告我－耶和華的名，同心合意地事奉我。10. 祈禱我的，就是我所分散的民，必從古實河外來，給我獻供物。11. 當那日，你必不因你一切得罪我的事自覺羞愧；因為那時我必從你中間除掉矜誇高傲之輩，你也不再於我的聖山狂傲。12. 我卻要在你中間留下困苦貧寒的民；他們必投靠我－耶和華的名。13. 以色列所剩下的人必不作罪孽，不說謊言，口中也沒有詭詐的舌頭；而且吃喝躺臥，無人驚嚇。
1. Woe to her who is rebellious and defiled, the oppressing city! 2. She listens to no voice; she accepts no correction. She does not trust in the Lord; she does not draw near to her God. 3. Her officials within her are roaring lions; her judges are evening wolves that leave nothing till the morning. 4. Her prophets are fickle, treacherous men; her priests profane what is holy; they do violence to the law. 5. The Lordwithin her is righteous; he does no injustice; every morning he shows forth his justice; each dawn he does not fail; but the unjust knows no shame. 6. "I have cut off nations; their battlements are in ruins; I have laid waste their streets so that no one walks in them; their cities have been made desolate, without a man, without an inhabitant. 7. I said, ‘Surely you will fear me; you will accept correction. Then your dwelling would not be cut off according to all that I have appointed against you.' But all the more they were eager to make all their deeds corrupt. 8. "Therefore wait for me," declares the Lord, "for the day when I rise up to seize the prey. For my decision is to gather nations, to assemble kingdoms, to pour out upon them my indignation, all my burning anger; for in the fire of my jealousy all the earth shall be consumed. 9. "For at that time I will change the speech of the peoples to a pure speech, that all of them may call upon the name of the Lordand serve him with one accord. 10. From beyond the rivers of Cush my worshipers, the daughter of my dispersed ones, shall bring my offering. 11. "On that day you shall not be put to shame because of the deeds by which you have rebelled against me; for then I will remove from your midst your proudly exultant ones, and you shall no longer be haughty in my holy mountain. 12. But I will leave in your midst a people humble and lowly. They shall seek refuge in the name of the Lord, 13. those who are left in Israel; they shall do no injustice and speak no lies, nor shall there be found in their mouth a deceitful tongue. For they shall graze and lie down, and none shall make them afraid."
瑪拉基書 1:6–2:9(CUV)Malachi 1:6–2:9(ESV)
6. 「藐視我名的祭司啊，萬軍之耶和華對你們說：兒子尊敬父親，僕人敬畏主人；我既為父親，尊敬我的在哪裏呢？我既為主人，敬畏我的在哪裏呢？你們卻說：『我們在何事上藐視你的名呢？』7. 你們將污穢的食物獻在我的壇上，且說：『我們在何事上污穢你呢？』因你們說，耶和華的桌子是可藐視的。8. 你們將瞎眼的獻為祭物，這不為惡嗎？將瘸腿的、有病的獻上，這不為惡嗎？你獻給你的省長，他豈喜悅你，豈能看你的情面嗎？這是萬軍之耶和華說的。9. 「現在我勸你們懇求上帝，他好施恩與我們。這妄獻的事，既由你們經手，他豈能看你們的情面嗎？這是萬軍之耶和華說的。10. 甚願你們中間有一人關上殿門，免得你們徒然在我壇上燒火。萬軍之耶和華說：我不喜悅你們，也不從你們手中收納供物。11. 萬軍之耶和華說：從日出之地到日落之處，我的名在外邦中必尊為大。在各處，人必奉我的名燒香，獻潔淨的供物，因為我的名在外邦中必尊為大。12. 你們卻褻瀆我的名，說：『耶和華的桌子是污穢的，其上的食物是可藐視的。』13. 你們又說：『這些事何等煩瑣！』並嗤之以鼻。這是萬軍之耶和華說的。你們把搶奪的、瘸腿的、有病的拿來獻上為祭。我豈能從你們手中收納呢？這是耶和華說的。14. 行詭詐的在群中有公羊，他許願卻用有殘疾的獻給主，這人是可咒詛的。因為我是大君王，我的名在外邦中是可畏的。這是萬軍之耶和華說的。1. 「眾祭司啊，這誡命是傳給你們的。2. 萬軍之耶和華說：你們若不聽從，也不放在心上，將榮耀歸與我的名，我就使咒詛臨到你們，使你們的福分變為咒詛；因你們不把誡命放在心上，我已經咒詛你們了。3. 我必斥責你們的種子，又把你們犧牲的糞抹你們的臉上；你們要與糞一同除掉。4. 你們就知道我傳這誡命給你們，使我與利未所立的約可以常存。這是萬軍之耶和華說的。5. 我曾與他立生命和平安的約。我將這兩樣賜給他，使他存敬畏的心，他就敬畏我，懼怕我的名。6. 真實的律法在他口中，他嘴裏沒有不義的話。他以平安和正直與我同行，使多人回頭離開罪孽。7. 祭司的嘴裏當存知識，人也當由他口中尋求律法，因為他是萬軍之耶和華的使者。8. 你們卻偏離正道，使許多人在律法上跌倒。你們廢棄我與利未所立的約。這是萬軍之耶和華說的。9. 所以我使你們被眾人藐視，看為下賤；因你們不守我的道，竟在律法上瞻徇情面。」
6. "A son honors his father, and a servant his master. If then I am a father, where is my honor? And if I am a master, where is my fear? says the Lordof hosts to you, O priests, who despise my name. But you say, ‘How have we despised your name?' 7. By offering polluted food upon my altar. But you say, ‘How have we polluted you?' By saying that the Lord's table may be despised. 8. When you offer blind animals in sacrifice, is that not evil? And when you offer those that are lame or sick, is that not evil? Present that to your governor; will he accept you or show you favor? says the Lordof hosts. 9. And now entreat the favor of God, that he may be gracious to us. With such a gift from your hand, will he show favor to any of you? says the Lordof hosts. 10. Oh that there were one among you who would shut the doors, that you might not kindle fire on my altar in vain! I have no pleasure in you, says the Lordof hosts, and I will not accept an offering from your hand. 11. For from the rising of the sun to its setting my name will be great among the nations, and in every place incense will be offered to my name, and a pure offering. For my name will be great among the nations, says the Lordof hosts. 12. But you profane it when you say that the Lord's table is polluted, and its fruit, that is, its food may be despised. 13. But you say, ‘What a weariness this is,' and you snort at it, says the Lordof hosts. You bring what has been taken by violence or is lame or sick, and this you bring as your offering! Shall I accept that from your hand? says the Lord. 14. Cursed be the cheat who has a male in his flock, and vows it, and yet sacrifices to the Lord what is blemished. For I am a great King, says the Lordof hosts, and my name will be feared among the nations. 1. "And now, O priests, this command is for you. 2. If you will not listen, if you will not take it to heart to give honor to my name, says the Lordof hosts, then I will send the curse upon you and I will curse your blessings. Indeed, I have already cursed them, because you do not lay it to heart. 3. Behold, I will rebuke your offspring, and spread dung on your faces, the dung of your offerings, and you shall be taken away with it. 4. So shall you know that I have sent this command to you, that my covenant with Levi may stand, says the Lordof hosts. 5. My covenant with him was one of life and peace, and I gave them to him. It was a covenant of fear, and he feared me. He stood in awe of my name. 6. True instruction was in his mouth, and no wrong was found on his lips. He walked with me in peace and uprightness, and he turned many from iniquity. 7. For the lips of a priest should guard knowledge, and people should seek instruction from his mouth, for he is the messenger of the Lordof hosts. 8. But you have turned aside from the way. You have caused many to stumble by your instruction. You have corrupted the covenant of Levi, says the Lordof hosts, 9. and so I make you despised and abased before all the people, inasmuch as you do not keep my ways but show partiality in your instruction."
雅各書 2:1–13(CUV)James 2:1–13(ESV)
1. 我的弟兄們，你們信奉我們榮耀的主耶穌基督，便不可按著外貌待人。2. 若有一個人帶著金戒指，穿著華美衣服，進你們的會堂去；又有一個窮人穿著骯髒衣服也進去；3. 你們就重看那穿華美衣服的人，說：「請坐在這好位上」；又對那窮人說：「你站在那裏」，或「坐在我腳凳下邊。」4. 這豈不是你們偏心待人，用惡意斷定人嗎？5. 我親愛的弟兄們，請聽，上帝豈不是揀選了世上的貧窮人，叫他們在信上富足，並承受他所應許給那些愛他之人的國嗎？6. 你們反倒羞辱貧窮人。那富足人豈不是欺壓你們、拉你們到公堂去嗎？7. 他們不是褻瀆你們所敬奉的尊名嗎？8. 經上記著說：「要愛人如己。」你們若全守這至尊的律法才是好的。9. 但你們若按外貌待人，便是犯罪，被律法定為犯法的。10. 因為凡遵守全律法的，只在一條上跌倒，他就是犯了眾條。11. 原來那說「不可姦淫」的，也說「不可殺人」；你就是不姦淫，卻殺人，仍是成了犯律法的。12. 你們既然要按使人自由的律法受審判，就該照這律法說話行事。13. 因為那不憐憫人的，也要受無憐憫的審判；憐憫原是向審判誇勝。
1. My brothers, show no partiality as you hold the faith in our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory. 2. For if a man wearing a gold ring and fine clothing comes into your assembly, and a poor man in shabby clothing also comes in, 3. and if you pay attention to the one who wears the fine clothing and say, "You sit here in a good place," while you say to the poor man, "You stand over there," or, "Sit down at my feet," 4. have you not then made distinctions among yourselves and become judges with evil thoughts? 5. Listen, my beloved brothers, has not God chosen those who are poor in the world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom, which he has promised to those who love him? 6. But you have dishonored the poor man. Are not the rich the ones who oppress you, and the ones who drag you into court? 7. Are they not the ones who blaspheme the honorable name by which you were called? 8. If you really fulfill the royal law according to the Scripture, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself," you are doing well. 9. But if you show partiality, you are committing sin and are convicted by the law as transgressors. 10. For whoever keeps the whole law but fails in one point has become guilty of all of it. 11. For he who said, "Do not commit adultery," also said, "Do not murder." If you do not commit adultery but do murder, you have become a transgressor of the law. 12. So speak and so act as those who are to be judged under the law of liberty. 13. For judgment is without mercy to one who has shown no mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment.
雅各書 4:1–17(CUV)James 4:1–17(ESV)
1. 你們中間的爭戰鬥毆是從哪裏來的呢？不是從你們百體中戰鬥之私慾來的嗎？2. 你們貪戀，還是得不著；你們殺害嫉妒，又鬥毆爭戰，也不能得。你們得不著，是因為你們不求。3. 你們求也得不著，是因為你們妄求，要浪費在你們的宴樂中。4. 你們這些淫亂的人哪，豈不知與世俗為友就是與上帝為敵嗎？所以凡想要與世俗為友的，就是與上帝為敵了。5. 你們想經上所說是徒然的嗎？上帝所賜、住在我們裏面的靈，是戀愛至於嫉妒嗎？6. 但他賜更多的恩典，所以經上說：上帝阻擋驕傲的人，賜恩給謙卑的人。7. 故此，你們要順服上帝。務要抵擋魔鬼，魔鬼就必離開你們逃跑了。8. 你們親近上帝，上帝就必親近你們。有罪的人哪，要潔淨你們的手！心懷二意的人哪，要清潔你們的心！9. 你們要愁苦、悲哀、哭泣，將喜笑變作悲哀，歡樂變作愁悶。10. 務要在主面前自卑，主就必叫你們升高。11. 弟兄們，你們不可彼此批評。人若批評弟兄，論斷弟兄，就是批評律法，論斷律法。你若論斷律法，就不是遵行律法，乃是判斷人的。12. 設立律法和判斷人的，只有一位，就是那能救人也能滅人的。你是誰，竟敢論斷別人呢？13. 嗐！你們有話說：「今天明天我們要往某城裏去，在那裏住一年，做買賣得利。」14. 其實明天如何，你們還不知道。你們的生命是甚麼呢？你們原來是一片雲霧，出現少時就不見了。15. 你們只當說：「主若願意，我們就可以活著，也可以做這事，或做那事。」16. 現今你們竟以張狂誇口；凡這樣誇口都是惡的。17. 人若知道行善，卻不去行，這就是他的罪了。
1. What causes quarrels and what causes fights among you? Is it not this, that your passions are at war within you? 2. You desire and do not have, so you murder. You covet and cannot obtain, so you fight and quarrel. You do not have, because you do not ask. 3. You ask and do not receive, because you ask wrongly, to spend it on your passions. 4. You adulterous people! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God. 5. Or do you suppose it is to no purpose that the Scripture says, "He yearns jealously over the spirit that he has made to dwell in us"? 6. But he gives more grace. Therefore it says, "God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble." 7. Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. 8. Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded. 9. Be wretched and mourn and weep. Let your laughter be turned to mourning and your joy to gloom. 10. Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will exalt you. 11. Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. 12. There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor? 13. Come now, you who say, "Today or tomorrow we will go into such and such a town and spend a year there and trade and make a profit"— 14. yet you do not know what tomorrow will bring. What is your life? For you are a mist that appears for a little time and then vanishes. 15. Instead you ought to say, "If the Lord wills, we will live and do this or that." 16. As it is, you boast in your arrogance. All such boasting is evil. 17. So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin.
The Holy Bible: English Standard Version. Wheaton, IL: Crossway Bibles, 2016.
The Holy Bible. Chinese Union Version. Shangti Edition, Traditional Script. Hong Kong: Hong Kong Bible Society, 2005.
Bible reading plan resource
Lutheran Bible Translators https://lbt.org/about/resources/